• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
1 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
movie sell karne k liye ye aadmi kisi bhe hadd tak ja sakta hai wo to hamein pehle hi pata hai.... but its disrespecting veterans like amitab to everyone else if he says that out in media that one movie old actress is better than everyone else representing bollywood.
asked in General by Director (137k points)
68% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Ur fav star once said he feels like a ra ped woman. Why were u quiet then. Aamir don't know in what context said what. Unlike Salman who said publicly.
Even if Aamir said this it's harmless unlike Salman's statement.

answered by Second Unit Director (70.9k points)

Okay, Have u even seen the interview? . Rising intolerance is different from calling Intolerant!. Salman directly said he felt like a r ape victim. Thats's my point
Maybe instead of answering me u better stop the person who is constantly provoking Aamir fans.....

Watch the direct video urself

Have watched it.... He said that India is becoming intolerant and his wife is in fear and suggesting him to leave India.

+1 vote

Bhai be a sportive person, like play boy or others, before dangal release you were once a great admirer of amir , but after dangal release you became his number 1 hater, reason:- since amir last year snatched almost confirmed hgoty or lagoti(sultan) from nowhere and since then you are not able to digest this fact because sultan is one of your fav film, and acc to you sultan is one of finest hindi film ever along with bajrangi,
are haar jeet to lagi rehti hai last year hgoty or dhoti went to amir this year salman, but most important is never become a cry baby,

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
+1 vote

U can't say anything abt him as u don't have an auqaat to do so.

Apne bistre ke neeche pehle jhadoo mar lena chahiye.

answered by Camera Operator (8.3k points)
0 votes

So what we have already seen Zaira superb performance in Dangal & from Secret superstar teaser/trailer/songs Zaira is about to give one more memorable performance...
Atleast Aamir is praising natural talent unlike Salman who is still struck to Katerina are wah aaj Jaan Bola hai film dilwa Di , jab Bhaijaan bol Diya to uski watt laga Di.
Ab Kya be aise loose character ko..

answered by Director (123k points)

Obviously this post's purpose wasn't to praise Aamir but it has nothing to be blabbered on Salman's personal life and cheap terms like Katrina kicked him and blah blah blah.

We won't have any problem if u give him tight or loose slap. But if u go overboard and start chanting nonsenses on Bhai I'll give you a tight kick.

And if nova goes overboard, I'll get really really really personal and attack everyone and i can do anything to defend Aamir sir........
As u can see he is starting it all, deepak is just responding....

It's natural. Isn't it?

In the same way I'm defending my favorite star... And just responding.

So cut the root not the branch

Related questions