• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
1 Member And 18 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes

Load more

Rank Actor Points
1 Aamir Khan 1003
2 Salman Khan 819
3 Shahrukh Khan 368
4 Akshay Kumar 353
5 Varun Dhawan 334
6 Ranveer Singh 323
7 Hrithik Roshan 306
8 Ajay Devgn 230
9 Sushant Singh 206
10 Ranbir Kapoor 202
asked in General by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
50% Accept Rate

Select your best answers, your accept rate is only 17%, get it up to 50%.

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

For me top 5 are (only current box office)...
Aamir
Salman
Akshay
Varun
Srk

answered by Director (123k points)
selected by
+1 vote

I only believe boi & indicine.
If you have seen Bollyarena then you would have noticed they copied all data from indicine even the format.their qna was the most funniest thing,they were answering like a fansite with no fact,they have almost no significant source then they stopped qna.
Now they are copying estimate from boi &news from other sites.
That doesn't mean they doesn't know anything they are better than addtoday, talking movies and others.
But my list is according to current performance is like this

1-Aamir
          2-Salman
          3-srk
          4-akshay
          5-hritik
          6-varun
          7-ranbir
          8-ajay
          9-ranveer

Bollyarena in one of its article said after judwaa2 varun is biggest after khans.
Could you believe it.

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)

Even Indicine said Aamir is at top right now.

I have clearly mentioned in my answer that Aamir is no1 according to current boxoffice performance.

+1 vote

This ranking is absolutely correct if we consider their last one or two films box office performance (wo bhi lifetime only). But if we consider last couple of years box office performance then the ranking will be completely different. Salman will be the undisputed no1....

answered by Production Accountant (29.2k points)
+1 vote

The top 5 is kind of confusing, for me both aamir and salman.....are equally dominant....salman edges out aamir a bit since by the time toh comes out in 2018, salman would have had two more releases....so the volume aspect goes to him.

SRK at 3, akki at 4 and hr at 5. Varun at 6, ajay at 7 , ranbir at 8 and ranveer at 9 imo.

answered by Cinematographer (92.5k points)

Related questions