• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
24 Online
0 Member And 24 Guest
+10 votes
its been 5 years .. you have forgotten ... how the teaser/ trailer takes the buzz to a whole new level.....last time you saw that with ETT..... this time you will see that again with TZH....

trade sites .... social media.... online forums will witness the arrival of TIGER.... words are gonna fall short of its magnanimity

predictions like

40cr , 45cr, 50cr day 1 on non holiday ... will be thrown..... on the face of those who said salman khan's star power is in doubt after tubelight.
asked in Awards by Director (140k points)
67% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+7 votes

Yes tiger will create buzz and hype like its prequel and everybody will drop their guns to witness hysteria created by Megastar On teaser day itself , YouTube view record will be trashed and haters will try to hide in their moles and will say secretly to each other "Oh yaar what a teaser its mean Tiger abi Zinda tha bag lo"

answered by Casting Director (19.7k points)
edited by

Kuch logon ki bohat JAL rahi hai Tiger se

+4 votes

Forget about our favorite stars.. we need one theatre experience (bollywood) this year in which we can experience the feeling of euphoria.. May it be in the form of TZH..

answered by Production Accountant (28.7k points)

ha ha ha ha your fav is now in a position to chase collection of salman and amir movies collection for the rest of his career,

+4 votes

Indeed. ETT teaser created unimaginable hysteria 5 years back. This movie will go one step further. His star power was never in doubt at all. Bollywood needs a big grosser, lets hope TZH ends 2017 on a high.

answered by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
+4 votes

Tiger Zinda Hai

4 Day Back To Back 40 cr+

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)

ha ha ha good joke if tzh 4 day back to back 40cr+
then toh will be 5 day back to back 50cr +
agree or not?

+3 votes

Tzh is not even having 10% buzz of ett prior to 2 n half month of release... ett teaser released on may 10 thats nearly 3 month before release n it had huge buzz n poster releasd in jan nearly 8 month before... from poster itself ett raised then teaser took in to another level..
here tzh buzz is nothin compared to ett even after it havin sequel factor.... i doubt majority people in interior dnt know abt movie named tzh wch is ett sequel comin... ett2 would have better tittle for easy buzz...... only high octane teaser can make it huge buzz otherwise its buzz is nothin seriously nothin compare to ett

answered by Production Accountant (26.6k points)
+1 vote

Tiger will collect its share and more to compensate for Tubelight's underperformance

answered by Unit Manager (35.4k points)
–4 votes

Buzz to the new level. Are u kidding me?. ETT failed to cross almost 3 years old 3 idiots. Talk about buzz there.

More commercial sultan was thrashed by Dangal amidst Demonetization without any extra holiday.

answered by Second Unit Director (71.7k points)

Buzz and hype help first day (and weekend to some extent) business...Rest depends upon wom/content. Itni si baat nhi malum?

Aamir yet to cross Salman's debut film's ff... So acc to ur logic MPK buzz>>>all the Aamir films buzz, till date.... Hahaha.

Kashayp that same year talash did not cross 100 cr...

You talking about ett it only movie after 3 idiots which cross 150 cr barrier

and did 185 cr....

Talaash was a niche movie , not out and out commercial, anyway i don't want to fight with u power. I'm sorry if my comments hurt u as u are also an aamir fan

It's OK bro.....i don't mind whatever you say....

–6 votes

first of all , dhoom 3 had more buzz than ett,
second ghajini had the biggest buzz upon release,

third , tzh will not cross even 32cr on its first day and you are dreaming of 50cr, that's bullshit expectation.

fourth , tubelight had the most buzz before trailer release but after thanda teaser buzz came down drastically,

answered by Set Designer (2.2k points)

Iam also waiting for 23dec

badshah jaise looser badshah niklata right after every srk movie except ce... n recent wala jhms 100cr min.

Didn't have bet with anybody....didn't laugh at G.One like u did when he said Bhai Ho will collect 20cr......n before JHMS it was Raees.....i predicted 3ven saying i will leave forum if.....tera short term memory loss chalta h??

badshah roh mat ansu pochle pagle... nahi chidaunga tujhe......

Related questions