Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors
Donate to IBO
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,408 questions

236,283 answers

285,830 comments

377 users

Secret Superstar is bigger film than Dangal : Aamir Khan.

+5 votes
333 views asked Oct 3 in General by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (32,090 points)
91% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Khuda kasam yeh banda bohat phenkta hai actually he is feeling insecure of Golmaal 4 that's y faking that all to get limelight for his movie but this time it won't work

answered Oct 3 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,368 points)
selected Nov 2 by TIGER- the real king
+2 votes

most of the time , aamir speaks from his heart and most of the time he never lies and make over the top tall claims like others, if he thinks ss is bigger than dangal then we should believe that,anything above 200-220cr will be great achievement for this small film.

answered Oct 3 by Vectus Set Designer (2,405 points)

@vectus
Dude, you predicted that Secret Superstar will be the highest grosser of the year and we have a bet on it... Don't forget it.

ha ha ha

Khub haso but apna prediction mat bhulo...

srk k haalat par abhi bhi taras nai aata, kyonki uske ghamndi fans ke wajah se,

srk only 3 films having 3+cr films
sallu and amir both 4 films having 3+cr films

both atleast give 5 films of 3+cr ff before retiring and srk nil ha ha ha

his fans deserve this

+1 vote

And we won't believe it. Nice promotion by the way.

answered Oct 3 by Greek God Executive Producer (68,978 points)

u believed mohenjo daro, watch that.

You want me to believe Dangal is smaller film than SS. Lol.

+1 vote

I guess he got misquoted. Or he meant the message that SS will give has a bigger meaning than Dangal..

answered Oct 3 by Intense Cinematographer (97,572 points)
0 votes

A big no.....

Movie will be good may be better than dangal....

But it's small film....

answered Oct 3 by power Assistant Director (40,427 points)
0 votes

Barrels straight into pretentious and sanctimonious

answered Oct 4 by shah Unit Manager (38,225 points)
–1 vote

hahahaha ..... hot damn .... mahn... im again proven right.... i hate to be proven right all the time...

this guy .. .can go to any extent to sell his movie.... he alongwith karan johar and akshay kumar are father of manipulation.... but naive minds do not know how these three operate..... no wonder they are at top of their game....!! genius minds.. but abso freaking lutley zero amount of self respect.

answered Oct 3 by Grand Nova Star (140,487 points)

Vectus how do you know grand nova used to say that? I guess you are a new user isnt it?

yes i am a new user but I was a regular visitor for this site, this site did not open registration for longer periods, but I read most of the posts and comments of the users,
even if one is not registered user ,one can have fun by reading posts and comments of users here,its great time pass here,

Thanks to the manipulation of Salman, Both driver and Salman are free in drink n drunk case.

Coming to Aamir, he said- SS is a bigger film in terms of what it is trying to say. What's there for manipulation here?. All the actors promote it in this way.
Salman said Tubelight is bigger than Bajarangi, was he manipulating?

@kashyap
Thanks to the manipulation of Aamir, now he's free from anti national/intolerant India case.
P.S. - BO chhodke personal life pe bakwas karoge toh hum bhi mirror dikhayenge... Aapki star bhi doodh ka dhoola nhi hai.

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 194 views
+5 votes
2 answers 123 views
123 views asked Aug 2 in Opinion by Intense Cinematographer (97,572 points)