• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
0 Member And 16 Guest
0 votes
asked in General by Production Accountant (20.7k points)
99% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

BELIEVE THAT..!!

answered by Super-star (194k points)
selected ago by
+4 votes

Bhai has already delivered highest number of HGOTY in the history of Bollywood. Does it really matter either TZH will become the HGOTY or 2nd biggest grosser of the year? Though I'm 99% sure that TZH will be the highest grosser of the year.

answered by Unit Manager (31.4k points)
+4 votes

I don't think so, unless TZH has really poor WOM and Padmavati is next level. But I still think TZH can do 250 easily and Padmavati would be lucky to do 150cr.

answered by Production Accountant (29.2k points)
+4 votes

Seeing the success of Judwaa I don't think audience will reject Tiger Zinda Hain and with all the free weeks , it will break records one by one

answered by Unit Manager (35.4k points)
+3 votes

Seeing how this year has panned out, anything can happen. But still padmavati can be 2nd highest grosser of the year. Not the highest..

answered by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
+2 votes

Chances r less but some chances r there...

answered by Producer (114k points)
+2 votes

no highest grosser title is reserved for megastar secret superstar

answered by Set Designer (2.2k points)
0 votes

Of Course
BoxOffice Collection Anything Possible
If

Padmavati

Extraordinary Ordinary Positive Review and Audience Accept
Another 400,500,600 cr Club
Forget

Maine Pyaar Kiya

Salman First Movie (Lead Role)
And Beat 1980 Decade
Amit,Rajesh,Dharmendra ETC

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)

ha ha ha idiot kuch bhi bhokega , matlab kuch bhi

uske liye stardom k bhi jaroorat hoti hai aur nalle ranveer se 200cr k umeed karna wo bhi non holiday par bewakoofi hogi

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 147 views
147 views asked ago in Opinion by BollywoodDose Costume designer (1k points)