Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,476 questions

236,621 answers

286,025 comments

383 users

My review of Judwaa 2..!!

+1 vote
Yesterday was my birthday (advanced thank you for your late wishes), so i decided to watch Judwaa 2 because i had nothing better to do, here is my short review and longer one in link..!!

Chachhundar Ke Sar Pe Na Bhaye Chameli
Chachhundar Ke Sar Pe..........
Chachhundar Ke Sar Pe Na Bhaye Chameli

Kaha Raja Bhoj

Kaha Gangu Teli

Kaha Raja Bhoj Kaha Gangu Teli..!!

Full review here - http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/602618/post-your-reviews-judwaa2-reviews-its-box-office-forum-users

Warning - Unfortunately that review isn't funny so i didn't posted it here.........plus i wasn't allowed to post full review here, so there's also that..!!
Source Link: THUNDER BOX OFFICE (TBO)
asked Oct 1 in Trolls by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,717 points)
99% Accept Rate

Belated birthday wishes to you @TB...

Happy Birthday bro. Have a great year ahead.

Thanx @Tiger @Vikram

1 Answer

+2 votes

Best answer

Salman is Salman and no doubt about it that he is on a league of his own..I have also watched the movie and bro my honest opinion is movie is really very entertaining. The theatre was housefull and trust me audiences were laughing non-stop,I personally enjoyed first half more. I think this movie will do good business in second week also, as audience seems to be enjoying this movie.

answered Oct 1 by Vikram Singh Production Designer (15,153 points)
selected Oct 17 by THUNDER BIRD

Related questions

+5 votes
7 answers 333 views
+4 votes
5 answers 398 views
+6 votes
7 answers 408 views