• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+4 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

Salman won't. With all his dates being managed by his family & pressure of in house talent management to be run properly post Reshma crisis, I highly doubt him signing D4 if offered.

Plus his 3 film deal with YRF will be over with Tiger Zinda Hai.

Srk gets fan. Salman gets tzh, aamir gets toh, hr gets big action film. All srkians burning mad.

SRK not capable of doing Dhoom..??

Well SRK was doing negative roles years before your playboy even made his debut..!!

Read my comment under saransh's answer. I want srk in d4. He will be the most stylish villain, an avatar he showed in don2.........that swag was clapworthy.

12 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Yessssss. More like it. Yrf big scale commerical bonanza after a small film like super 30. And krrish to hai hi. So big banners want hrithik. He rejects them that is a different point.

answered by Producer (103k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Hritik is back with a bang, I hope but why Tiger?

answered by Location Manager (6k points)
Hrithik v Tiger In YRF Production - BOI
+3 votes

Means movie is going to be full of action + dance sequence= complete blockbuster film...
Seems Hritik is going in right way & sadly for Akki paazi now he have only 1 option (15th august) to show patriotism in 2019...

answered by Director (127k points)
+3 votes

Wow.Superb.So Hrithik has 3 films now.And this is great opportunity for Tiger to work with Hrithik.Will be Action comedy maybe.

answered by Director (140k points)
+2 votes

So this was NEVER SEEN BEFORE big announcement..??

last time Befikre, now this

answered by Mega Star (200k points)

Salman won't, and he ain't running from Akki & Ajay

He himself told this, he'll never repeat what he did with JHMS next time when someone asked him about clash..!!

TB what SRK said abt JHMS n clash.???.....i missed it

Interviewer asked SRK about you preponed JHMS, what if someone clashes with Dwarf

SRK replied - This time we had window, don't expect it next time if it happens

hahahaha......loved it.......don't expect niceness next time

+2 votes

This is actually huge. Tiger is lucky to be working with Hritik and YRF.

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)
+2 votes

So Hrithik Roshan finally agreed to go with profit sharing basis rather then 50cr fees with yrf
chalo thoda late hua, par Thugs Aamir Khan k paas jane k baad aab thoda samajh mein to aya
Surprised that yrf targeting a Republic weekend release for a 150cr budget film Lol
Another Bang Bang is coming

answered by Producer (111k points)

too early to say anything.

too early......but if film's budget actually comes out to be around 150cr.....then this film is apparently doomed......April release like FAN would be better i think.....Rama Navami....other holidays r there.....Jan is a bad month

+2 votes

Finally some thing to cheer about..
Thank you so.much hrithik..

Only dissatisfaction is Siddharth anand..

answered by Set Decorator (1.6k points)
+2 votes

Good. HR will be seen in at least 2 movies within the next 1.5 years, with Krrish 4 coming sometime after that. Excited!

answered by Unit Manager (33.9k points)
+1 vote

Will be a Stylish action movie.,

Hrithik vs Tiger

answered by Producer (107k points)
edited by

yeh second photo mein larki kaun hai????

+1 vote

Khoda pahaad nikla duggu !!!! Ye chu*** yrf wale har saal yash ji ka b'day aise hi khrab krte hain, phle befikre announce kr ke Ranvir ki butt ki exhibition kri thi aur ab pata nhi kis cheez ki numaaish krne wale hain.......

answered by Unit Manager (30.4k points)

I know your anger. Dont worry. Shayad agle saal srk ko mil hi jaaye dhoom4. It is bound to happen at some point

+1 vote

so akshay rejected or lost this movie to hrithik........most probably due to date issue.
movie will be first week heavy .... and might target 150cr with solo release. but a HR movie can't have a solo release for a holiday weekend.... at least he never has in the past 5 years. i wonder how HR sorted salary with aditya chopra for this movie .....if he agreed on profit share then its a blunder.... because profits are gonna be very very slim for the movie if any........!! due to big budget and sidharth anand as a director and jan release and action movie which don't last after week 1.

answered by Star (146k points)