Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,964 questions

247,020 answers

300,837 comments

396 users

AR Murugadoss said Akshay Kumar was a small star when Holiday released, do you agree?

+3 votes
When a reporter asked why you choose to work with big Star only?
Muruggadose answered when I did holiday with akshay he was not a big Star! film is the hero, else 40cr is difficult.script is the hero.it can make any body a big Star.
Do you agree with his statement? meanwhile akkians had boycotted spyder, trolling ar muruggadose mercilessly because according to them 1khilladi>>3khans
Source Link: Twitter
asked Sep 26, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Roman Camera Operator (10,148 points)
100% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Akshay fans are living on some another world if they are saying 1 khiladi= 3 khans

answered Sep 26, 2017 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,239 points)
selected Nov 23, 2017 by Roman
+2 votes

maybe he's saying that because the media narrative currently is that he only started becoming big after Airlft. But I do not agree with him at all, he was fluctuating when Holiday was released, but he was still the 5th biggest star then.

answered Sep 26, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,772 points)
+2 votes

Lol. Nice joke. Akshay was a superstar then too. This is not something I agree with. Back then he used to do one good film and three bad ones.

Now in the last 2 years more or less he does 3 good films out of 4.

answered Sep 26, 2017 by Intense Producer (117,404 points)

ARM didn't call Akki a small star..he just said he was not that big, which again was true during 2014 when Akki was still dealing with flops. It was much easier for Arm to cast Akki in Holiday even though all he did was make Akki copy Vijay. It wouldn't be the same if he had the Khans or Hrithik as the main lead.

+2 votes

To abhi kaunsi megastardom ki stairs climb kar li bhaisaab ne

He is small even today, the only difference is that he is a small Superstar now

#Hashtag
#1Khiladi = 3Khans

answered Sep 26, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,746 points)