• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
0 Member And 18 Guest
+1 vote
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Padmavati is my most awaited movie after TZH ,SLB is a master in his craft actually he is the best when it comes to epic war drama , I think teaser will only show Deepika and little bit of Ranveer Singh , I hope music will be on par with bajirao and I am very much excited to c this epic war drama

answered by Casting Director (19.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

One of my most awaited films this year. Worthy of a big screen outing. Many could disagree but I really liked Bajirao Mastani. So finally a big film lined up for November.

answered by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
+1 vote

Finally, November has a big release. Looking forward to it.

answered by Location Scout (3k points)
+1 vote

Nope, not tomorrow, Rani Padmavati will arrive on either November or December, tomorrow is just a visual tease which will be filled with SLB's trademark Expensive Jewellery, Expensive Clothings, Horse riding, sounds of war, sound effect of swords striking each other, some close up character shots, characters doing badass stuff while wearing expensive costumes, heroic or heroinic dialogues and grand & lavish yet painfully obvious sets..!!

What's not to love, right..??

answered by Super-star (194k points)

Wait for golmaal trailer. Rohit shetty style. Guess cars blowing up and lame school jokes is your idea of a good film

What an idiot a$$hole you are, did i said anything about Golmaal or Rohit Shetty, you had to jump to conclusions of your own, you need mental checkup..!!

And regarding your precious SLB.......... yep, he is an overrated piece of shit director idolized by morons like you and now go cry in chat room about how I'm talking bad about you, when clearly you are the one who came here talking bullshit without provocation..!!

I dont idolize slb, he aint overrated too. Just because he won a clash against srk doesnt mean we bash him.

+1 vote

Didn't like bajirao mastani a bit
SLB choose to show a man who never lost a war as someone who leaves his wife for a sl*t
I mean this is why i hate bollywood they will put romance everywhere
So here again no interest
Plus it won't get a smooth release here in rajasthan as rajputs are going to oppose it

answered by Casting Director (18.6k points)