• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

731 users

+1 vote
India are next to invincible at home, but look closer and they are heavily dependant on virat and rohit and shikhar (who wont play the first three games). Jadhav and kl rahul look off colour and dhoni.....is on borrowed time.

Spinners are what I feel give an edge to India, but warner, maxwell etc are gun players in this format. I feel Australia will win 3-2, or if India bat horribly even 3-1?

Serious question, trollers stay away, just wanted to know what the others think about it.
asked in Sports Related by Producer (111k points)
87% Accept Rate

Dhoni on borrowed time
Dhoni says bitch plzz

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

It's happening in India, so India, if it was taking place in Australia, then Australia, it's simple, and i guess recent history has also shown this to be the case..!!

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
selected by

Wont swing here. Turners are fine as our spinners are much better. Its the batting....i feel we will get to see a hell lot more collapses. Kohli and sharma apart this team is brittle. And well yes msd will get exposed.

Wow. See the score. I was right!!!!!!!

Well don't worry, last time i remember Rohit was dropped on 4, he made 264, so let's see

28 hi ho paye

0 votes

Australia will win 4-1

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)
0 votes

India will win 4-1 or 5-0 for sure

answered by Assistant Director (49.6k points)
+1

Yup. He is a south africian at heart. Anything good that kohli does is mediocre for him.

He is unable to digest kohli is a better skipper than abd.

What will you say now
THis is the real indian team weak as always
Instead of going for 5-0 they make changes and lose
Australia gifted india this series with their mistakes

Ssk bro doesnt matter. We won games when it mattered. Still a 4-1 to India will look better.

Thats my point we shouldn't relax even after winning the series
The reason why Australia was such a dominating side is they play every match with same intensity

Related questions

+1 vote
6 answers 97 views
+1 vote
3 answers 188 views