Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,934 questions

251,240 answers

307,547 comments

396 users

Ormax Stars India Loves: Top 10 male & female stars for August 2017. Salman Khan & Deepika Padukone own the no.1 spot.

+4 votes

asked Sep 16, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,171 points)
99% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Atleast 5 Tubelights needed to dethrone Salman. But there will be no such thing and he will top next........ years also

answered Sep 16, 2017 by shah Executive Producer (65,378 points)
selected Sep 23, 2017 by suhas
+4 votes

Replace Akshay with Aamir and then it will look more realistic. There is no way Akshay is more popular than Aamir and SRK at present.

answered Sep 16, 2017 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,642 points)

+1 from me

+3 votes

As always Megastar SALMAN KHAN is at top....!

answered Sep 16, 2017 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,894 points)
0 votes

Lance.....WTF did i just hear, Lance..??

answered Sep 16, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,822 points)
0 votes

Lol lol lol. Kangana did not make it to the top 10? Why???? Even after being a cry baby on ever news channel? All hail the queen.

answered Sep 16, 2017 by Intense Director (127,543 points)
0 votes

Irmax is totally fake coz god of Bollywood Mr. Aamir khan is not on the top

answered Sep 16, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,753 points)
–2 votes

So good to see someone so deserving on the top of the list, don't understand why Sallu is on there though

answered Sep 16, 2017 by mr.hola Assistant Director (45,847 points)

Well this has nothing to do with box office. More or less, Salman's name will be frequently taken when someone is asked who is their favorites or whose fil. They would prefer to watch in theatre. A way this survey is conducted with a determined sample size of random cinegoers. Makes perfect sense.

I didn't say anything about box office bro.

Well you said "don't understand why Sallu is on the top"... Gave my views on why he is easily the most popular star which in turn is the reason why he is ranked no.1 here.

Hmmm, thanks for your perspective man

Related questions