• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+4 votes

asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Atleast 5 Tubelights needed to dethrone Salman. But there will be no such thing and he will top next........ years also

answered by Assistant Director (47.5k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Replace Akshay with Aamir and then it will look more realistic. There is no way Akshay is more popular than Aamir and SRK at present.

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)
+1

+1 from me

+3 votes

As always Megastar SALMAN KHAN is at top....!

answered by Unit Manager (34.9k points)
0 votes

Lance.....WTF did i just hear, Lance..??

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
0 votes

Lol lol lol. Kangana did not make it to the top 10? Why???? Even after being a cry baby on ever news channel? All hail the queen.

answered by Producer (103k points)
0 votes

Irmax is totally fake coz god of Bollywood Mr. Aamir khan is not on the top

answered by Production Accountant (22.3k points)
–1 vote

So good to see someone so deserving on the top of the list, don't understand why Sallu is on there though

answered by Unit Manager (33.9k points)
+2

Well this has nothing to do with box office. More or less, Salman's name will be frequently taken when someone is asked who is their favorites or whose fil. They would prefer to watch in theatre. A way this survey is conducted with a determined sample size of random cinegoers. Makes perfect sense.

I didn't say anything about box office bro.

+2

Well you said "don't understand why Sallu is on the top"... Gave my views on why he is easily the most popular star which in turn is the reason why he is ranked no.1 here.

Hmmm, thanks for your perspective man