• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+1 vote

http://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=1061
First Week:         56,79,00,000
Budget:         50,00,00,000
India Gross:         1,43,04,00,000
Overseas Gross:         $5,870,000
Worldwide Gross:         1,74,73,80,000
All Time Rank:         87
Footfalls:         1,20,47,000
SUPER HIT
Adjusted Nett Gross:         1,11,57,93,140
Source Link: http://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=1061
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (245k points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

because I didn't read much about the movie before watching it, I was stunned that it also featured Priyanka Chopra. I couldn't recognise her on the poster because I didn't pay much attention. Ranbir Kapoor got so much media coverage over this role that I feel she was overlooked. It was extremely unfair that she didn't win the Filmfare that year.

answered by Unit Manager (33.2k points)
selected by
0 votes

One of my All tym Fav Movie

2012 still is the Best Year in terms of content blended with Commercially Sucessfull Films

OH MY GOD (MASTERPIECE)
BARFI (MASTERPIECE)
PAAN SINGH TOMAR (Best BIOPIC)
KAAHANI (Best Suspense Thriller wit Best Climax ever)
VICKY DONOR (one of Bravest, and Boldest Film ever made)

all in 2012

answered by Camera Operator (10.8k points)

What about Gangs of Wasseypur 1&2?

0 votes

A great movie till I learned that it was plagiarized (inspired?) from so many films

answered by Assistant Director (47.1k points)
0 votes

One of the rare films of ranbir which I liked. Overrated yes, but a sweet film with very good performances. Till date the only act of ranbir which can be called good acting.

answered by Producer (102k points)
–1 vote

One of the most overrated movie of this decade, and also considered as one of the worst movie even to be sent to oscars by Bollywood..!!

answered by Super-star (199k points)

One of the worst... Coz this is better than the likes of Devdas [2002], Paheli, Jeans, Indian, Eklavya: The Royal Guard which were earlier sent as Oscar nominations.

Ofcourse Jeans & Indian were among all time great 'entertainers' but didn't deserve to be sent for Oscars. Even Saagar too.

Don't care about Devdaas, Paheli and others too, i don't think Bollywood has much sense about what to send and what not..!!

Others I agree.. Not Devdas. Its a way better film..regarding foreign awards it even managed to get nominated in foreign language film in Bafta awards

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 265 views
+5 votes
2 answers 405 views