• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
1 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+8 votes
They are banned for using offensive language for Salman Khan and Kangana Ranaut Keep in mind box office fights are fine, any off the hand abusive or insulting comments will be hidden and the user will be banned. Enjoy your time on the forum and stay in limits.
asked in Warnings by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
92% Accept Rate

U r doing a wonderful job here as a mod. u r the least biased mod here... I won't mind much if I get banned by u...cz isme mera koi na koi galti zarur hoga.

You people want to discuss ...then discuss....whatever u want
But no conversation /debate for the actions taken by the mods/admins here...no more finger pointing regarding that....for that use Chat Room.....

I miss Baazigar on here despite that horrible thing which happened. This forum is kinda boring without him. The Rock isn't even there, I mean when was the last time he appeared on the posts. Grand Nova also doesn't even come anymore.

Many people have left even I'm hardly active on here these days.

4 Answers

+1 vote

It was always coming
He is just a immature kid

answered by Casting Director (18.6k points)

Which one..??

Vectus is the one
Greek god is upset bcoz of kangana

+1 vote

Yes vectus was very irritating and out of the mind user , its appreciable to ban him he deserves it

answered by Casting Director (19.7k points)
+1 vote

Good ...reply to them......

Nice work....

answered by Unit Manager (39.9k points)
0 votes

Greek God to regular ban hota hai.Good Kangana is exposing the real so called Greek God.

answered by Camera Operator (8.4k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
3 answers 270 views
+4 votes
7 answers 257 views
257 views asked ago in Warnings by Intense Cinematographer (95.9k points)
+5 votes
1 answer 96 views
96 views asked in Warnings by Intense Cinematographer (95.9k points)