Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,110 questions

240,024 answers

290,396 comments

390 users

Notification: Users Vectus and Greek God are banned for 15 & 7 days respectively for using abusive language.

+8 votes
They are banned for using offensive language for Salman Khan and Kangana Ranaut Keep in mind box office fights are fine, any off the hand abusive or insulting comments will be hidden and the user will be banned. Enjoy your time on the forum and stay in limits.
asked Sep 12, 2017 in Warnings by Intense Producer (101,355 points)
89% Accept Rate

U r doing a wonderful job here as a mod. u r the least biased mod here... I won't mind much if I get banned by u...cz isme mera koi na koi galti zarur hoga.

You people want to discuss ...then discuss....whatever u want
But no conversation /debate for the actions taken by the mods/admins here...no more finger pointing regarding that....for that use Chat Room.....

I miss Baazigar on here despite that horrible thing which happened. This forum is kinda boring without him. The Rock isn't even there, I mean when was the last time he appeared on the posts. Grand Nova also doesn't even come anymore.

Many people have left even I'm hardly active on here these days.

4 Answers

+1 vote

It was always coming
He is just a immature kid

answered Sep 12, 2017 by SSk Production Accountant (21,312 points)

Which one..??

Vectus is the one
Greek god is upset bcoz of kangana

+1 vote

Yes vectus was very irritating and out of the mind user , its appreciable to ban him he deserves it

answered Sep 12, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22,224 points)
+1 vote

Good ...reply to them......

Nice work....

answered Sep 13, 2017 by power Assistant Director (42,099 points)
0 votes

Greek God to regular ban hota hai.Good Kangana is exposing the real so called Greek God.

answered Sep 17, 2017 by Saurabh Camera Operator (8,471 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
3 answers 270 views
+3 votes
1 answer 120 views
120 views asked Nov 28, 2017 in Warnings by Intense Producer (101,355 points)
+5 votes
6 answers 219 views
219 views asked Oct 15, 2014 in General by Charlie runkle™ Producer (117,124 points)