• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

395 users

+5 votes
asked in Sports Related by Director (135k points)
38% Accept Rate
+1

Only Zinedine Zidane...

+1

Previous era Zizou
Current era CR, Isco

pelu and maradona.
current there is still no match found for christiano ronaldo

10 Answers

+2 votes

I dont have any favourites mahn. I don't watch football.... because I find it very basic. Some men with their legs try to get a round object in the opposite territory and they try to stop it from reaching there.

answered by Director (120k points)
–1

Oh, so you're running, you're running, you're running away, cause you don't have an answer, you've no points, you're lost in terms of prooving how Soccer requires more skill because it don't, you tried hard to hide the reality, you tried to show superiority but your show cracked under the weight of facts & figures, under the weight of reality that once again settles that why cricket is by far the more interesting, more exciting and more thrilling then your baby Soccer..!!

Why are you salty bruh? Take the "L" and move on.

I won't reply again, you went off-topic like 2 replies ago. It was never a thread about Football v Cricket. I simply defended against the statement that "Football" is all about 22 men running.

You were not even mentioned in the comment but here you are all salty, and triggered. Anyways, I'd love to continue this conversation but you're not adding anything valuable to take away for me, personally. Sorry man.

Well mine was a reply to your reply to charlie about cricket is also about 11 men running after a ball..!!

And you blame me..??

wish i could hv read something more n learned more abt Football

+2 votes

Whoever i chooses in Fifa becomes my favourite player..!!

Soccer is good for playing in both real life & playing as computer game, not so much interesting in watching it on tv..!!

answered by Mega Star (202k points)

Completely agree with the 2nd paragraph... +1

+2 votes

Zinedine Zidane, Henry, micheal ballack, Oliver Kahn, Ozil ,Ronaldhino,Higuita Zapata

answered by Assistant Director (41.2k points)
+1 vote

Current-ronaldo and messi
I used to love bechkam a lot
Also big fan of Ronaldinho

answered by Production Accountant (24.4k points)
+1 vote

Current......

Mular Ronaldo Messi

Old player

Zidan Ronaldo Rinaldo.. klos Beckham.

answered by Assistant Director (42.3k points)
+1 vote

I am a huge Zidane fan. Currently I like Arien robben and Ozil. I am impressed with Germany's new striker Timo Werner.

answered by Executive Producer (69.2k points)

Not too sure about Werner though. He scored a mad goal recently, but not sure if he could be a world beater one day. Do you watch him regularly?

Yup. In RB Leipzig he is a beast.

+1 vote

I don't have any favourites mahn. I don't watch football.......

answered by Assistant Director (54.6k points)

5 thumbs up because he doesn't watch football? So much hatred for a sport!

I don't hate it, i love playing it, i just feel like watching it is a big waste except highlights lol

0 votes

Zinedine Zidane, David Beckham and now Christiano Ronaldo

answered by Assistant Director (48.4k points)
0 votes

Lionel Andres messi.....................

answered by Editor (88.3k points)
0 votes

Cristiano Ronaldo is my all time favorite!
Though Messi is a legend too, he is blessed with natural talent and he is pure magic to watch but what makes,cr7 better is his determination and hard work and his hunger to be the best.. No footballer ever will be as fit as him and as successful as him at the age of 32..most legends were done by this time.. There is no better player who covers all the areas of an attacking player..

The younger lot to has impressed me like Isco, Asensio and Mbappe
Zidane, Figo,Ronaldo and Raul are the favs among the previous era..

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)

Mbappe. He is talented but his transfer price is overrated. I find a Figo admirer after a long time. Everyone busy about Christiano but Figo was the leader of Portugal's Golden generation.

Mbappe yes he is over priced but that's what the transfer market has become now.. Even Neymar was overpriced in that sense..

Figo yes he was the leader of Portugal's golden generation but that's the same reason he is rated well below in the greats list- he had a team at his time that really were capable of winning a major trophy but failed- still came so close like in the Euro finals and a semi final in the World Cup.
But what Ronaldo did was better- he turned as a commendable leader of team that has limited talent and in fact a very average team for most part.. Still he carried the team to a major trophy and two euro semis and runner up under figo too..

Related questions

+6 votes
3 answers 53 views