• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+6 votes
So finally Salman khanz next after Eid Release Race 3 is being revealed and its pak-ind partition based "BHARAT" which will be directed by none other than Ali abbas Zafar  who is current favourite of Salman khan and his fans, Bharat is a story on Pak-ind partition but will be totally inspired by Ode to my father movie ,so going by otmf in bharat salman will play three different roles from teenager to Adult to old citizen and role will require lot of hard work and prostatics now let c how Ali draws the picture on the paper and then on screen coz this project will be toughest to direct , shooting will begin soon after Salman finishes Race 3 and most probably will release on Xmas 18
Source Link: https://t.co/J6gRf8Yo5u?amp=1
asked in Movie Discussions by Production Accountant (22.3k points)
75% Accept Rate

edited by

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

After Success Sultan
Tiger Zinda Hai

and
After Success TZH
BHARAT
Expect
Release Date 2018 Christmas

answered by Location Manager (6.5k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Thankfully he is not doing dance movie,dabbangg now which is a big relief for the fans.
Tiger zinda hai will be huge, on Race3 I have doubts because movie will have huge
Canvas but Remo has to deliver a gripping movie, hope he will prove all of us wrong.bharaat is a movie if executed well then huge or else . but salman's line up
Is looking better than previous line up.
Tzh-sure shot BB
Race3-in the worst case will be hit,if movie will be good then blockbuster
Bharat-all depends upon execution as I have seen the movie
So I can guarantee it either it will be salman's biggest blockbuster
Of this decade or another tubelight

answered by Location Manager (6k points)
+1 vote

So let me get this straight..!!

Whoever wrote this article thinks that Salman is going to clash with a movie in which he himself have a song & cameo + he lobbied to get his ex gf/current semi gf to get a role and has already issued date of release when salman himself is busy in 2 huge movie.
Or maybe writer thinks that Salman is going to finish the huge canvas movie of Race 3 so quickly that the movie which requires lots of hard work and is tough to shoot will be ready for release till Christmas..??

Because that will mean that Race 3 is either not a big budget, huge canvas movie that it will be finished quickly or Bharat itself is a smalk movie which actually won't have much hard work & tough to shoot..??

In both cases, the conclusion is that it's not going to happen unless they rush the movie, so you can lock Eid 2019 for Bharat..!!

answered by Mega Star (200k points)

Bro writer did not say Xmas release I wrote all the artical myself in my own words but gave the link of this news

+1 vote

Trailer of OTMF with English subs.

answered by Camera Operator (8.5k points)
+1

Leave trailer I have seen complete movie it seems very engaging journey

0 votes

Better than Dancing Dad.

answered by Assistant Director (47.5k points)
0 votes

Hope he will not disappoint by his future projects like tube light.....

answered by Assistant Director (42.1k points)
0 votes

This is what I wanted. So finally a different movie again. Hope he hires a good director and takes the reins in his hands to avoid a tubelight.

answered by Producer (103k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 309 views
309 views asked Oct 23, 2017 in Box Office Related by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+5 votes
2 answers 177 views