Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,953 questions

247,000 answers

300,799 comments

396 users

If SRK is to work with SLB.. It should be a period film? "Agree

+3 votes
Directors casting SRK should do what they are best at.. and SRK will make it look big and better.  Sanjay Leela is best with period films when it comes to boxoffice... Devdas I don't know can be called a period film as it was based on early 1900...Bajirao did very well. Padmavati has gained huge buzz.. SRK said he has been offered two scripts.  One is period and other non period.. Sanjay should do what he is best at.  Come on festive slot in 2019..Making a huge end to this decide..
As SRK will be free by Jan-Feb from Anand Film.. And sanjay will be free from Padmavati.. Huge chance of both doing a film
asked Aug 31, 2017 in Box Office Related by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)
72% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

from what I have read, one is a period piece, and the other is a modern love story set in Italy. In that case it should definitely be the period piece.

answered Aug 31, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,769 points)
selected Aug 31, 2017 by Haider

Definitely period film.. Dont want Jab Harry Met Sejal 2"

+1 vote

Ofcourse it should be a period film.Its been a long time aince Devdas that the two worked together.Rom Com is not working nowadays.

answered Sep 3, 2017 by Sanal Star (141,652 points)
+1 vote

I think that period film is Sahir L biopic.

answered Sep 3, 2017 by God Father Production Accountant (21,613 points)

Sahir L Biopic is produced by Sanjay. It will be starring Irfan Khan... period film supposedly srk is doing is directed by Sanjay.

+1 vote

Nope, SRK should never do a movie with S&L&B, that's it..!!

answered Sep 3, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,738 points)

Again, when did i said he is bad or good, i said I DIDN'T LIKED ANY OF HIS MOVIE, no big deal

It's not about Comparing him to others, it's about movies, you either like a movie or you don't..!!

His movies aren't my cup of tea, that's it.

Yes in that case who should srk work at this stage

Many directors, for first give Rohit a chance, Dilwale was poor because SRK hurried it badly, otherwise Rohit is only dorectpr who has great record in making entertainers that are lapped by families and masses

Then go big, you have resources, use them to make movies big movies, go south, guys like shankar, rajamouli, seriously, SRK's stupidity cost him Robot, try to mend it, why don't give it one more go.

There are directors like Hirani or even Aditya Chopra when he's making a RNBDJ not a Befikre

And once in a while do a small, movie like DZ

Lack of good directors in Bollywood is a big problem and not everyone is Aamir so try to find smaller directors wgo are willing to step up by making movies which are commercial, desi, wide, unlike sticking to so called European geniuses like Imtiaz.

in terms of content, i do agree with TB.......SLB for me is right now out of touch........Khamoshi i hv not seen, but all SLB films till Guzaarish were beautiful........n i still don't understand how people liked Bajirao..........it was boring, even not good with content.......both RL n BM were 3/5 for me.......though Deepika's glycerine deserves an oscar for BM..........SLB should be avoided............Dhoom 4......or film with Aditya Chopra will be very good..........while i will be most happy if he announces sequel to Ra.One today

+1 vote

Yes. Slb is a master craftsman, a historical with SRK on a huge budget......we need these sort of films

answered Sep 3, 2017 by Intense Producer (117,336 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
4 answers 337 views
337 views asked Aug 30, 2017 in General by God Father Production Accountant (21,613 points)
+6 votes
1 answer 73 views
+6 votes
6 answers 181 views