Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,592 questions

245,633 answers

298,956 comments

396 users

Hrihtik runs when he sees me. After our break up, he was stalking & harrassing me. - Kangana Ranaut.

0 votes

asked Aug 31, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (252,847 points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Undoubtedly they were in relationship. Source say that their relationship is one of the major reasons for divorce between HR and Sussane. But these days she is doing these hutiyappa just for free publicity and limelight. She says in Aap Ki Adalat...."I used to cry day and night, I couldn't sleep night after night, I got STRESS, TRAUMA, EMOTIONAL TRAUMA, MENTAL TRAUMA and blah blah blah blah..."... https://twitter.com/RajatSharmaLive/status/902814203613872128

Matlab haddd hai yaar!!!!

answered Aug 31, 2017 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (36,671 points)
selected Sep 10, 2017 by suhas

Tiger, they had a fling, rishta bhi tha. Point is she had an affair with hr with her consent, no one forced her. Now that hr dumped her, she should accept it instead of seeking cheap publicity. Her career as it is is fading away

People troll krk and Rakhi Sawant for their hutiyappa... But believe me KRK and Rakhi are nothing in front of drama queen Kangana....Feminist card, nepotism thing, relationship with Hrithik hutiyappa..... Isne kya kya nhi kya publicity paane ke liye?

+1 vote

Trying to seek attention on the name of hrithik
Shame

answered Aug 31, 2017 by SSk Production Accountant (24,533 points)
0 votes

Shame on Hrithik He must apologize to Kangana in public

answered Aug 31, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (202,509 points)
0 votes

I am shocked why no one has had her treated medically. What an attention seeking person she is.

answered Aug 31, 2017 by Intense Producer (113,569 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
6 answers 309 views
+1 vote
5 answers 228 views
228 views asked Sep 11, 2017 in General by SSk Production Accountant (24,533 points)