+5 votes
asked in Movies by All Time best! (277k points)
99% Accept Rate

How is Arjun Reddy

I liked it a lot. Highly recommended. Over 3hrs long with second half concentrating more on his alcoholism & drug addiction might seem slow. But first half will not make you to take a glance at your watch. This is a honest film & a very well made one.

1 Answer

+3 votes

Best answer

Rakul preet looking ugly
Worst promotions for Spyder
I m losing hopes on this one now
Jai lava kusa with every teaser and poster is increasing buzz whereas its a downfall from spyder

answered by Assistant Director (52.5k points)
selected by

agree

+2

@SSk I told you Jai Lava Kusa will come out stronger. Despite Mahesh, this film will rely heavily on Tamil audience than Telugu.

+3

That's the actual pic without any effects

I wouldn't call her as ugly looking in this film. My concern is with her being unknown to Tamil viewers. Her last film as lead actress in Tamil film was in 2014 which failed. Infact both the Tamil films where he played lead heroine were flops & smaller films for her to leave a mark. So she has hardly anything to contribute here. ARM's last two were with Vijay & heroines were Kajal Aggarwal & Samantha Ruth Prabhu. (if Hindi included then Sonakshi Sinha). The only industry where Rakul has some screen presence is Telugu & there Mahesh's face value is enough.

+1

I just hope that the film is well received in both telugu and tamil version
Since MB can't afford a failure at any cost