Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,195 questions

240,364 answers

291,052 comments

390 users

I have not signed Super 30: Hrithik Roshan

+2 votes
Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan, who was last seen in ‘Kaabil’ earlier this year, has denied reports of signing the much-rumoured ‘Super 30’ which is said to be based on mathematician Anand Kumar.

The actor said, he is still in talks with Kumar and would immediately inform the media once he officially signs the film.

“I think cinema is a fantastic medium to bring out stories that are inspiring and empowering. I am still in discussions for the film on him (Anand Kumar). It’s not official but as soon as it will be, I will let you know” Hrithik said.

A section of the media had earlier reported that Hrithik had signed the film, which the actor himself has now denied.

If it does happen, ‘Super 30’ will be directed by Vikas Bahl of ‘Queen’ fame.
Source Link: http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/not-signed-super-30-hrithik-roshan/
asked Aug 23, 2017 in Movie Discussions by SSk Production Accountant (21,413 points)
89% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

The craze & mass hysteria what Hrithik had just after KNPH has not been reached by any of the youngsters even after somany years ....
but sadly he is too lazy & excessive dependent on Rakeshji ...
the guy who can challenge the Khans is sitting in home idle is the worst thing he is doing ....
somebody should realise him that at this age Salman revived his career after a long dull phase .....

answered Aug 23, 2017 by Irdwhelp Second Unit Director (79,842 points)
selected Aug 26, 2017 by SSk
+3 votes

I think he's happy with fitness instructions, fancy clothing lines & launching mobile games..!!

answered Aug 23, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (199,360 points)
+2 votes

Superstar of his status not doing movie really surprises me a lot. He can do any role with perfection, he suits in all type of roles, he has huge fan following, but here forget about universal movies he is not even signing a new movie. BOI said that "Star like Ranbir comes in decades" but I will say this line fits with HR and not Ranbir.

answered Aug 24, 2017 by Vikram Singh Casting Director (19,798 points)

Absolutely. The most complete actor. Acting,dance, looks anything you name and this man has it. Khans ke baad the most talented man. A guy like akshay is taking full oportunity of hrithik's absence. Let hr make a big film.....it will be bigger than 3 films of akki put together.

+2 votes

50cr nehi mil raha hain kya?? isliye sign karne mein delay ho raha hain

answered Aug 24, 2017 by Maruf Sarker Producer (110,858 points)
+1 vote

Bhai tu koi b movie sign mat kar Bollywood se resign kr bas tuj se na ho payega ab

answered Aug 23, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22,245 points)

Shi me bhai yrr
Matlab movie hi sign nhi krni fir actor kis kaam ka

0 votes

Well he met anand kumar at his residence, there is a lot going on. Bhai ab to kar le kuch sign. Fitness, clothing ke alawa ek aur bhi kaam hai aapka.....fans ke liye movies karna

answered Aug 23, 2017 by Intense Producer (101,673 points)

is he okay when it comes to health.??...maybe there is a reason why he is on a hiatus

Dont think health is an issue. That is how he works. He always looks to his dad for the final call and papaji to hamesha duba hi dete hain hr ko.

0 votes

Remember that out of sight out of mind

answered Aug 23, 2017 by shah Assistant Director (47,597 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
7 answers 189 views
189 views asked Dec 28, 2017 in Opinion by Intense Producer (101,673 points)
+13 votes
2 answers 54 views