• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+5 votes
So finally Jacqueline herself confirmed that she is doing Race 3 with Salman khan so if anybody have some doubts about happening of Race 3 he should consult some doctor Now its Race 3 vs Thugs without any doubt so get ready for Big Race on Eid 18
Source Link: http://zeenews.india.com/bollywood/jacqueline-fernandez-confirms-working-with-salman-khan-in-race-3-2035267.html/amp
asked in Movie Discussions by Production Accountant (22.3k points)
75% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

yeah but just see...... she said she will do Sushant singh rajput's movie before race 3...... race 3 was supposed to start in october .... and how will she have time til then... or may be the shooting is gonna start late.... or may be her scenes will be shot later....

khair....

at least as much i would like to tell myself that this is better race is better than dancing dad... but that movie would also have been...there is a feeling of missing something ... like i was looking forward to that movie ... where salman khan will have a relation of father daughter and ... salman khan learning aerobic and other styles of dancing .....

chalo at least this movie is commercially huge... thats benefit. here.

answered by Star (146k points)
selected by

Race is any day better choice than dancing dad and dabangg3

+2 votes

Movie : Race 3
Director : Remo d'Souza
Cast : Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez
Release Date : 15th June 2018

answered by Production Accountant (21.6k points)
+1 vote

Blockbuster pair of Kick returns

answered by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
0 votes

That's bad. I heard Daisy Shah rumour somewhere and I was already imagining her in that deepika intro scene from race 2 . Jacqueline also has nice thighs but Daisy Shah is two size larger in the top.

answered by Producer (119k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
7 answers 226 views
226 views asked Sep 23, 2017 in Movie Discussions by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+3 votes
1 answer 232 views
232 views asked Sep 11, 2017 in Movie Discussions by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+2 votes
7 answers 299 views
299 views asked Aug 21, 2017 in Movie Discussions by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.3k points)