Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,476 questions

236,620 answers

286,025 comments

383 users

TEPK 2nd Sunday BOI- 8.75cr & Producer figure - 8.25cr.

+2 votes
228 views asked Aug 20 in Box Office Related by dipokbarman Production Designer (14,075 points)
99% Accept Rate

Final revision it will come down. It's the norm with BOI. Just look how closer they are to the figure producer officially quotes? And this just by them estimating.

Suhas is right. Its Rarely Happen with BOI when BOI Figure > Producer. Last time happen with Sultan.
Normally BOI ke Estimate & final me Few lakh ka difference hota hain but Some time BOI ke Estimate aur Final Figure me Crores difference hota h.
Last time -

Raees Ext-Wk Estimate : 112cr*,

Final Update : ₹110.05cr.

Kaabil Ext-WK estimate : 67cr*,

Final Update : 65.74cr

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

BOI trying hard to justify the Blockbuster verdict they gave to TEPK after just 4 days

answered Aug 20 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,717 points)
selected Aug 21 by dipokbarman
+2 votes

Indicine answered a question related to this yesterday.

answered Aug 20 by God Father Production Accountant (20,865 points)

Q. Do you think TEPK trade figures are manipulated?

A. No comments. No one wants accurate numbers. We prefer to stick to analysis, judging trends and predictions on the website.

+1 vote

Oops. BOI trying it hard.

answered Aug 20 by Greek God Executive Producer (68,996 points)
+1 vote

This is the second time they quoted higher figure for TEPK than the producer figure,they can still give it a blockbuster verdict.

answered Aug 20 by Vikram Singh Production Designer (15,153 points)
+1 vote

After talent that comes in generations theory, ye rahi blockbuster theory.

BOI trying hard to justify that solid hindi film is a BB.

answered Aug 20 by Intense Cinematographer (97,891 points)
+1 vote

looking at the growth in the first weekend it really looked like movie has best wom of the year outside bahubali ... but may be that was due to corporate booking .... or something else... because with that kind of growth .... only barfi or golmaal 3 showed that kind of growth but those opening days were less than this.... even 3idiots showed less growth over the weekend in fact 3idiots was flat thoughout the weekend.... but here the growth was real huge.... i dont know what happened afterwards.... the movie is now should be declared only a semi hit if it scores less than 130cr...... because it was sold at really high price.... forget blockbuster or super hit..... max it can be hit. but deserves semi hit

answered Aug 20 by Grand Nova Star (140,930 points)
+1 vote

Its Rarely Happen with BOI when BOI Figure > Producer. Last time happen with Sultan.
Normally BOI ke Estimate & final me Few lakh ka difference hota hain but Some time BOI ke Estimate aur Final Figure me kafi difference hota h.
Check this -

Raees Ext-Wk Estimate : 112cr*,

Final Update : ₹110.05cr.

Kaabil Ext-WK estimate : 67cr*,

Final Update : 65.74cr

answered Aug 21 by Rocsky Unit Manager (31,544 points)
edited Aug 21 by Rocsky

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 193 views
+2 votes
5 answers 231 views