• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+4 votes
Finally ramesh taurani said they are going to announce race 3 officially with in a week ,I don't know its a coincidence or a pre planned strategy coz with in a week time Salman khan is coming to India to celebrate some festival with his family for a day then he will be back to Dubai to complete Tiger. So we can hope its going to be official finally with in a week and big mystery gonna unfold for a week time now share your honest opinions whether it is gonna Salman khan starer or some one else will be helming the seat of race main character ?
asked in Box Office Related by Production Accountant (22.3k points)
75% Accept Rate

edited by

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

i thought we were already settled for this... that race 3 is happening .... and is up for eid release.
btw its in salman khan's own hands... he needs to fire remo and daisy shah.... and take murugdoss or someone else for direction.....

answered by Star (146k points)
selected by

Yes remo can't handle this project he will ruin it

+1 vote

Need good director..... Sad... Saif is out.

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)
+1 vote

Doing race3 is a bad decision imo. In all those race movies there has hardly been a plot to speak of. And now with remo on board I am not sure where this will land up.

answered by Producer (103k points)
0 votes

If Salman has given his nod then change the director bcoz remo can't handle an action thriller. He will destroy the franchise.

answered by Production Accountant (21.6k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
6 answers 266 views
266 views asked Aug 19, 2017 in Movie Discussions by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+3 votes
7 answers 226 views
226 views asked Sep 23, 2017 in Movie Discussions by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+4 votes
4 answers 285 views
285 views asked Sep 3, 2017 in Movie Discussions by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.3k points)