• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
0 Member And 18 Guest
+4 votes
Today Ek Tha Tiger completes 5 years of its release.
5 yrs ago this date Bollywood witnessed its biggest opening day in last 10-15 years
Registered 100% occupancy in most places all over the country
Broke the the previous record by a margin of 10cr insane.
Its also special because this year Tiger is going to come back again to big screen
So What you like/not liked in the 1st part and what do you expect from the 2nd part?
asked in Movie Discussions by Location Manager (5k points)
97% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

ETT opening in today's time is 60cr-65cr....... that movie showed how to use salman khan's stardom... that opening scene entry of salman khan is best ever entry for any bollywood actor of all time time.... may be coolie comes close. movie was average .... but action was best in class..... movie became slow from its 20% to 40% runtime .........

for TZH movie is going international ... not staying in india - pakistan scenario

this time its about ISIS..... the movie sets in morocco have so much destruction which means... the action is on another level.... the movie's visual effects will make each and every bollywood movie till date look like absolutely nothing.... how much armory YRF have borrowed from abu dabi government is insane.... and the scenes of austria will be scene like Inception finale's action...... the movie will be very low on romance... and it'll all be about action.... salman khan's different looks will be amazing to see on screen....

the biggest even of the year will be ITS TRAILER OR TEASER LAUNCH... because that will create / surpass the frenzy created by its predecessor.

the salman khan audience has not seen any action masala movie from him in the past 3-4 years.. and they are hungry for this sort of movie from salman khan.... in interiors

the benefit of the debacle of tubelight is .... the mass audience of salman khan ...which skipped tubelight ... will take the movie like no other....

it will be a waste to watch the movie in single screen on any of its first 4 days... as the ..thing you will hear is the screems and whistles

about TZH's boxoffice..... the opening day will be 45cr and it will hit 200cr in 5 days and 350cr in 11 days.
and in overseas 20mil from gulf alone as the 50% of movie's setting is in middle east and morroco .... 10 mil from USA .... and 40mil overall..... without china.

concerns about the movie........ critics will bash the movie like no other ... will say things are copied from hollywood movies....and secondly .. .movie's runtime will be close to 3 hours..... which should be close to 2 hours....!! third concern katrina kaif having lot of screen time... and doing action.... LAME. 4th concern movie will not receive great WOM...

answered by Star (140k points)
selected by
+6 votes

Ek tha tiger movie craze is biggest. In noida police doing lathi charge to control the cinema lovers.

answered by Location Scout (3.3k points)
+4 votes

Liked the overall feel of the film, the music, the action sequences. Did not like too much focus on romance. I want tzh to focus more on tiger and less on stupid romantic songs. He is an agent after all, bigger action sequences and a tighter plot.

answered by Cinematographer (96.5k points)
+4 votes

Only the intro scene of Salman deserves a multiplex ticket

answered by Unit Manager (36.3k points)
+4 votes

I watched it after I saw Bajrangi Bhaijan and finally watching a Salman movie became bearable for me. I enjoyed the first half quite a but, second half was OK. I am excited for part 2, expect it to earn around 275cr with mixed WOM. Good WOM can take it to 350cr.

answered by Production Accountant (29.5k points)
+3 votes

Ett was not a good movie. there were many flaws. screenplay was poor. no story. too much focus on romance. there was nothing in it. action was good but body double was visible in many scenes. music and locations were good. failed to deliver what it promised.

from Tzh Bo wise I'm expecting something around 250 cr (+/-).

answered by Production Accountant (20.8k points)
+2 votes

Insane craze...... Kya crowd tha us din

Pta hi Na Chala 5 years ho gye.....

Hope tzh do well...

answered by Assistant Director (40.1k points)
+2 votes

Huge Blokbuster.......... .....

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)