• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
1 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes

Actor Sanjay Dutt recently launched the trailer of his comeback film Bhoomi in the city. The actor was all hearts during the media interaction patiently answering all the questions. 

While interacting with the media, Dutt revealed that he will start working on Munna Bhai's third installment post Bhoomi

It is well known that Rajkumar Hirani's Munna Bhai MBBS which released in 2003 was a career-defining role for Dutt. In the movie, Sanjay Dutt essayed the role of a local goon Murli Prasad Sharma, who insists on becoming a doctor after the dean of a medical college insults his father. 

The movie had a sequel which was titled Lage Rao Munna Bhai. 

Filmmaker Vidhu Vinod Chopra who was present at the trailer launch event told the media that a script for Munna Bhai 3 is in the making. 

According to a leading news agency, Chopra said, "Sanjay Dutt was getting bored sitting at home. How much more we could've made him wait. Whenever he asked, 'Is it happening? We said, 'Yes sir it's happening.' So, we will start the film as soon as the script is ready."

The 58-year-old actor also added, "Raju and Abhijat have given me the best film of my life and that's Munna Bhai MBBS. After Bhoomi, I won't do anything else and just focus on Munna Bhai 3."

Source Link: https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/sanjay-dutt-will-begin-working-munna-bhai-3-post-bhoomi-385012
asked in General by Casting Director (17.8k points)
96% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

This is the film I want to watch so badly. It will be huge to see the Munna Circuit jodi come back on Big Screen.

answered by Executive Producer (67k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Damn excited for the next Munna Bhai film. Don't want it to be get shelved just like Munna Bhai Chale America.

answered by Production Accountant (26.2k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 138 views
+4 votes
2 answers 89 views
+2 votes
1 answer 177 views
177 views asked in General by Vikram Singh Camera Operator (10k points)