• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
0 Member And 18 Guest
+2 votes
asked in General by Director (132k points)
38% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

there you have it users of the forum.... look at this ghareeb srk fan's desperation ..... he's going into the nitty gritty to find something good in srk's movie.....

what's next....

praising srk's shoes in his next flop???

answered by Director (134k points)

Its not like a Salman movie where you can not even praise his acting if movie flops.

salman khan hai srk nahe..... 8 saal se flop nahe di.... srk .... har saal main aik flop dai raha hai 2 saal se.

0 votes

Flop actor flop film
competing with aftab shivdasani now and zayed khan hahha

answered by Location Manager (5.1k points)
0 votes

I do not know what good is now left in this film, video is OK, might see it at home. I will not waste money in a theatre.

answered by Editor (87.7k points)

Jab theatre me bachi hogi tabhi to dekhoge

Ek ya do show men hai abhi........................but even then such crap is not worth 200-300 bucks.

What happens if you watch it at home, and you like it..??

I mean i have seen few non srkians really liking it, most people not liking it are actually Srkians lol

Lol, lets see. Only Raja gave it 4 stars, pata nahi kaise par?

Related questions

+11 votes
23 answers 822 views
822 views asked in General by Tony Production Accountant (20.5k points)
+2 votes
3 answers 222 views
222 views asked in Movie Discussions by sunil Camera Operator (12k points)