• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
9 Online
3 Member And 6 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes

I am a Warrior,a Dwarf & a Guide.I am not wot I ought to, want or hope to be…I am all that & I am wot I am. My 2 bits on my upcoming ‘roles’

https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/744160296470642688

Shoojit Sircar may direct it.

asked in General by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
97% Accept Rate

edited by

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Ok......so I got it wrong. Shoojit will make that war film.....great choice. I loved Madras Cafe. Had very good attention to detail and very real. This is one SRK film I am kind of excited for, departure from those silly love stories.

answered by Cinematographer (92.7k points)
selected by
+3 votes

By warrior he meant Adi's movie as per the rumors of that time...Anyways Operation Khukri is a confirmed project by RCE.

answered by Director (133k points)
+3 votes

Yep, maybe, reports were about SRK planning a movie on Operation Khukri, the biggest project of RCE till date in terms of scale & magnitude, i guess after watching Madras Cafe they thought of Soojit Sircar as director, good, atleast it's not Anubhav Sinha as director in another of his magnum opus..!!

answered by Super-star (193k points)
+2 votes

who cares he is a forgotten name soon and when people will hear the name srk it will remind people of actors like vivek oberoi aftab shivadsani and tusshar kapoor and zayed khan

a advice for srk fans:dont wait for srk next film as the wait is to long and now dont expect anything from srk and team only dissapointmen is there for you

answered by Location Manager (5.2k points)
+1 vote

The irony is that an actor who has won (?) equal number of awards with Dilip Kumar is struggling to reinvent himself while Dilip debuted in 1944 and played lead roles till 1991.

answered by Unit Manager (30.6k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 299 views
299 views asked in General by mr.hola Production Accountant (26.6k points)
0 votes
3 answers 198 views
198 views asked in Announcements by God Father Production Accountant (20.5k points)
+3 votes
4 answers 161 views
161 views asked in General by mr.hola Production Accountant (26.6k points)