Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,441 questions

236,438 answers

285,925 comments

381 users

IMO Srk next will be (after Dwarf) based on Operation Khukri. He gave a Hint in this tweet.

+2 votes

I am a Warrior,a Dwarf & a Guide.I am not wot I ought to, want or hope to be…I am all that & I am wot I am. My 2 bits on my upcoming ‘roles’

https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/744160296470642688

Shoojit Sircar may direct it.

asked Aug 11 in General by God Father Production Accountant (20,855 points)
99% Accept Rate

edited Aug 11 by God Father

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Ok......so I got it wrong. Shoojit will make that war film.....great choice. I loved Madras Cafe. Had very good attention to detail and very real. This is one SRK film I am kind of excited for, departure from those silly love stories.

answered Aug 11 by Intense Cinematographer (97,780 points)
selected Aug 11 by God Father
+3 votes

By warrior he meant Adi's movie as per the rumors of that time...Anyways Operation Khukri is a confirmed project by RCE.

answered Aug 11 by Criminal Director (134,062 points)
+3 votes

Yep, maybe, reports were about SRK planning a movie on Operation Khukri, the biggest project of RCE till date in terms of scale & magnitude, i guess after watching Madras Cafe they thought of Soojit Sircar as director, good, atleast it's not Anubhav Sinha as director in another of his magnum opus..!!

answered Aug 11 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,532 points)
+2 votes

who cares he is a forgotten name soon and when people will hear the name srk it will remind people of actors like vivek oberoi aftab shivadsani and tusshar kapoor and zayed khan

a advice for srk fans:dont wait for srk next film as the wait is to long and now dont expect anything from srk and team only dissapointmen is there for you

answered Aug 11 by BhaiFanJTHJ Location Manager (5,163 points)
+1 vote

The irony is that an actor who has won (?) equal number of awards with Dilip Kumar is struggling to reinvent himself while Dilip debuted in 1944 and played lead roles till 1991.

answered Aug 11 by shah Unit Manager (38,688 points)

Related questions

0 votes
3 answers 200 views
200 views asked May 8 in Announcements by God Father Production Accountant (20,855 points)
+3 votes
5 answers 303 views
303 views asked May 7 in General by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,685 points)
+3 votes
4 answers 163 views
163 views asked May 8 in General by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,685 points)