• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
27 Online
1 Member And 26 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes

and you thought srk has learnt his lesson....hahahahhaa 

what a stubborn guy. how are his fans feeling now???? 

4 years without a hit..... and with dwarf being a huge budgeted project and this movie with Shoojit Sircar ...... how long will it be 8 years with a single HIT???

asked in Movie Discussions by Director (138k points)
68% Accept Rate

How many disasters Salman has and do you know that Rakhi savant beat him in clash enjoy bhai hood in Tubelight funny funny

Abey frustrated loser... Ab clash kaha se tapak pada? SRK has lost clashes to Faraz Khan and Seema Biswas.. . At least people know Rakhi Sawant but ye Faraz Khan and Seema Biswas koun hai yaar!. .. Hahaha.

5 Answers

+3 votes

European directors prefers small star for thier small film so 60cr club king is a better option ..

answered by Production Accountant (26.3k points)
0 votes

Shoojit has made some brillant films like Piku and Vicky Donor, I liked Madras Cafe too, I hope it is not a love story, something edgy or action or a thriller, but yes this guy is again a multiplex guy, SRK needs raju hirani or a dhoom4 to give that big BB or ATBB.

I would have liked to add dwarf to that list too, but not too sure of its fate too...........anand rai will be bullied by SRK into making something entirely different.

answered by Cinematographer (93k points)
0 votes

Really bad..... he should stop doing restricted director. He should make movie for all Indians.
But As a FAN... we should support him whatever he does. So hoping great.

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)
0 votes
answered by Director (133k points)
0 votes

That will mean another SRK film better than entire Salman Khan filmography. Though that happens when SRK select a film itself usually.

answered by Super-star (165k points)

Yorker par six ....helicopter shot !!!

Salman has just 3-4 hits in a decade

yeah it was impressive ....!!

@jatinder that means jhms was better than entire salman filmography still it did 60cr...60cr club king

Yeah. I won't brag that as JHMS was shit but comparison you gave make it feel better.

jatinder u have to feel better leave better bcoz aap trade analyst jo tehre. nai toh humme jhms 37cr gross sab fig kaha dekne milenge..... ..

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 170 views
+3 votes
4 answers 171 views
+5 votes
6 answers 225 views