Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Why would you wanna watch a movie based on toilets. using toilets , wanting toilets, women shitting (literally). Its disgusting.

+4 votes
ON big screen..... a movie about DUMPING. waah that passes for entertainment nowadays.....  and you people are going to watch the movie.... 21 topon ki salami tum sab logon ko.

you are going to PAY TO WATCH PEOPLE SHIT.  on big screen.
asked Aug 10 in General by Grand Nova Star (140,743 points)
67% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

For glorifying the government

answered Aug 10 by shah Unit Manager (38,688 points)
+1 vote

Well, it all depends on treatment as well. It is a love story, and this toilet issue will be used as a backdrop, it is an issue which has a lot of relevance in India. But yes, I hope it is funny, not a documentary on how to build toilets.

answered Aug 10 by Intense Cinematographer (97,780 points)
+1 vote

Firstly, From trailer I can assume that it's a movie about bride who after getting married come to know that her father in laws house do not have toilet then she refuse to defecate openly and thereafter film will show her And akshays fight against societal stereotypes about toilet and open defecation which is prevalent in most of the rural India.

It's a satire and reality. Like peepli live was a satire about farmers.

Our people feel disgusting to use toilets they love to defecate openly mainly on farms.

Film will show that reality. There are news about bride rejecting groom over absence of toilet in his house.

It's a big issue mister. It needs coverage.

answered Aug 10 by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,515 points)

"Firstly, From trailer I can assume that it's a movie about bride who after getting married come to know that her father in laws house do not have toilet then she refuse to defecate openly and thereafter film will show her And akshays fight against societal stereotypes about toilet and open defecation which is prevalent in most of the rural India."

you didn't have to write this part we all have seen the trailer we know this thing.....

secondly .... its a satire its a masala film its a comedy ... i dont care i m not even saying all that.... what im saying is clear .... my agenda is different ..im not talking about its genre.

"Our people feel disgusting to use toilets they love to defecate openly mainly on farms."
so starts a movement then start a NGO .... collaborate with World health organisation ...educate those who are not using toilets and raise funds and give them those darn toilets ..... but thats totally a different thing....

"Film will show that reality. There are news about bride rejecting groom over absence of toilet in his house."

are you an idiot??? film will show the reality to whom??? people who are not using toilets they already know the reality they are living it....

im talking about the part that A movie... which is about toilets is being considered as an entertainment option. and this is ridiculous.

Its a different thing that film caters to multiplexes.
Peepli live was also a multiplex catering film.
So, do you think farmers went to watch it ?

Common... Government do everything . don't worry... Film fraternity can also play its part.

Don't forget that most of the 50s 60s films was talking about prevalent conditions present in our country.

0 votes

Well i toot felt the same that Multiplex audience wont come in huge. First time when i saw trailer, i felt its fine and good one..... Then i watched in Multiplex during some film and felt yuck ki why will audience pay to watch this film ? I mean Multiplex audience.

Now im going tomorrow morning show alone at 11am show in Hyd single screen ONLY due to Akshay + Comedy + Desi film

answered Aug 10 by iamkhan8970 Producer (106,239 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
5 answers 109 views
+6 votes
2 answers 125 views