• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
0 Member And 15 Guest
+4 votes
asked in Box Office Related by Unit Manager (32.3k points)
80% Accept Rate

Full marks to Sanjay Dutt. The intensity is evident. Plus he chose to play a father in his comeback film unlike pulling off another Policegiri.

But content wise, this particular theme is getting repeated way too many times since the success of Pink. Even this trailer goes through the same set of scenes be it the last "yeh ladki characterless hai" dialogue which reminded me of Pink's & "tujhe har din, har second Matunga" reminded me of Ek Villain's dialogue. Ofcourse the reason for the conflict seems to be directed towards only one bad guy which gives this film a 80s feel.

Mom suffered from it's own cliches & liberties taken. Haven't seen Maatr yet. Hope this doesn't take the easy way out. The director is yet to impress me because none of his previous films did the trick for me.

Haseena Parkar is clashing with Bhoomi, so it doesn't have a stronger film clashing with it. My preference for 22nd September will be Kingsman sequel.

Kingsmen sequel looks high on action
Surely going to watch it in theatres

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Welcome Back baba.

answered by Unit Manager (31.1k points)
selected by
0 votes

hmmm, can already tell the entire story from the trailer. I don't think this will work.

answered by Production Accountant (27k points)
0 votes

Good one. As suhas said intensity is there.

answered by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
0 votes

Two words, mast hai! It will work amongst masses and multiplexes both if content clicks. If it receives good WOM that's also good for Dutt. But yes as suhas said Kingsman sequel is my first preference for 22 Sept

answered by Director (133k points)
0 votes

Its a story which has been done many times before, but baba's intensity and expressions are amazing. Looks the part completely. Movie might not work though.

answered by Cinematographer (93k points)

Check PM..

Replied...............................

Thanks..

Related questions

+11 votes
32 answers 1.4k views
1.4k views asked in Movie Discussions by Arvind verma Producer (114k points)
+1 vote
1 answer 126 views