• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
1 Member And 18 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
asked in General by Production Accountant (26.2k points)
91% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Now global star should take a retirement from bollywood now

answered by Location Scout (3.5k points)
selected ago by
+1 vote

Nope, but I'm sure you would want to troll srk by saying irrfan >> SRK

But you know what, it's actually good, i won't mind if someone says Irrfan khan is bigger then SRK because he won't be trolling SRK but well......... You get the idea..!!

answered by Super-star (189k points)

I didn't mean that... I just asked a simple question.... Itne saare matlab mat nikala karo...

+1 vote

Max 65 cr, not more than that.

answered by Casting Director (17.8k points)
+1 vote

No,it wldn't cross.

SRK has finished.PERIOD.End was started in 2008 by Aamir.

answered by Location Manager (7.9k points)
0 votes

You are trolling SRK.No Superstar is beyond failures.

answered by Costume designer (1.2k points)

I had stopped trolling Srk after Sunday... But today I've seen some SRKians are chanting on Tubelight and Salman. Hence, main bhi apne trolling avatar me wapas aa gaya.

@rohan
Aamir's last failure like jhms came 17 years back

–1 vote

Yeah if Salman can beat his Jurassic World collection in lifetime of his.

answered by Super-star (163k points)

World's biggest superstar should target worldwide big grossers like JW, Avatar, Avengers, Star wars etc. Salman is India's biggest superstar and he comfortably delivers big openers and grossers in India.

lol 60 crs in 2017.. anything more you see as a great achievement than this??

Related questions

0 votes
4 answers 224 views
+3 votes
10 answers 290 views
290 views asked in Box Office Related by TIGER- the real king Production Accountant (26.2k points)