• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
0 Member And 13 Guest
–1 vote
Why do you sell it for such high prices. know the limit of your product. distributors should also start distributing on profit share bases
asked in Box Office Related by Unit Manager (32.3k points)
80% Accept Rate

Abe andhi hai kya? Jo BOI ka link tune diya hai uspe seedhe likha hai HNY sirf multiplex me ascha kar raha hai... Fir best occupancy kaise hua? Multiplex hi sabkuch hota hai kya?

"14.75cr on Diwali Day which is half of Normal Non Holiday Day."... That's mean agar normal non holiday rls hota to 29.5cr karta Ra One, in 2011. Abe BO expert, it's 2017 and so called World's biggest superstar yet to touch 21cr nett on non holiday opening day. But tujhe 2011 me hi 29cr ka opening dikh raha hai.. Kamaal ka expert rakha hai Cinetrack walo ne

Go back and search idiot, I said HNY was best opener in plexes. if you don't have balls to search don't cook the facts on yourself.

@Thekai please explain me ISS anpadh ne 2nd part mein kya likha hai.

ab plexes kaha se aa gaya beech me? Girgit ke tarah rang badalke kya milega tujhe?

Lagta hai JHMS ke record breaking collections ne tujhe andha kar diya hai... Tabhi toh dusro ko padhne ko bol raha hai...

Ra1,HNY biggest opener of the decade.LOL

Tiger chod Sadme hai yeh SRK fan boys.Dekh nahi pa rahe ki un ka idol khatam ho chuka hai.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Distributors are big fools too
They should know the limit of a film
They just ready to give any amount the producers quote
In south too distributers are giving too much of money and then are finding it difficult to recover

answered by Casting Director (17.6k points)

No they aren't but that's how business is. Business is about risk. If pays well you are YRF if not you are NH Studioz.

Well most of them are i will give you an example
Pawan kalyan a telugu hero who is one of the biggest hero there
His films which are just routine and remakes of just other films
Do pre release buisness of 100cr and then give 50cr losses to distributers
Still even after disasters he still generates such huge pre release business
This is plan stupidity

Related questions

+4 votes
5 answers 203 views
+1 vote
1 answer 98 views