• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
2 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
asked in General by Casting Director (17.8k points)
96% Accept Rate

9 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Landmark film!... Ur dp says it all

answered by Second Unit Director (70.5k points)
selected by

+1
special one for me.

+3 votes

This along with Andaz apna apna/hera pheri were most played movie in my college hostel. Everyone had dil chahta hai on their laptop.

answered by Location Manager (5.8k points)

Yeah.Same here

+2 votes

A classic movie made on friendship, ahead of its time when release...
In terms of box office underrated, deserved way more.

answered by Director (121k points)

'In terms of box office underrated, deserved way more.'

completely agree.

+2 votes

In my best movies of all time list.Probably in my Top 5.Dil Chahta Hai is not just a movie.Its a purely magical experience of friendship and relationships.Absolutely love it.One of my all time favourites.

answered by Director (136k points)
+1 vote

In movie industries there are only few films which are trend setter,like before & after that film how the movie making style changes. Dil chaha hai will fall in to that category. The way it has been made is unique in almost all the departments from styling to costumes to music to direction to acting etc.
After watching this movie I questioned myself will we have a film like Dil Chahta Hai again?

answered by Camera Operator (10k points)
+1 vote

An urban film way ahead of its time. 16 years on it is still so damn fresh. I have seen dch more than 50 times and still not tired of it.

It.deserved a hell lot more at the box office, if released today it can create havoc.

answered by Editor (87.7k points)
+1 vote

One of the few watershed moments in the history of Bollywood when it suddenly became cool for audience to watch Hindi movies

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)
+1 vote

An absolute classic Landmark film.

answered by Location Manager (7.9k points)
0 votes

the movie which redefined boredom .... 3 hour long crawl speed ..... but beneficial for science purpose ..... scientists extracted sleeping pills from dch .... there are 3 hour long movies that feel 1.5 hour long ... and then there is dch ... which feels like a whole season

answered by Director (134k points)

Lol thats why bhaitards are knows for their nonsense...by the way thanks for accepting jai ho was a disaster (bheekh me mili hui average/semi hit from BOI).

Dangal Overseas collection alone >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bhaitards entire career overseas collection...

i will give 20-30 salman khan records which aamir khan can never touch... but then you will have keep on replying .... so there is no end to this.... im gonna end it here. with these words....

TU JEETA

If you have me 20-30 salman recods then i have 40 record of Aamir which Salman can never touch & now because you don't have anything to say so its obvious ki me hi jeeta...

Box office and quality both ace sir god of bollywood is ahead.......

Related questions

+4 votes
9 answers 262 views
262 views asked in General by God Father Casting Director (17.8k points)
+3 votes
7 answers 170 views
170 views asked in General by God Father Casting Director (17.8k points)
+3 votes
6 answers 125 views