Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,441 questions

236,438 answers

285,925 comments

381 users

10 Years of Chak De! India. Say few words about the film and rate it out of 5.

+3 votes
asked Aug 9 in General by God Father Production Accountant (20,855 points)
99% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

An event film for Shahrukh and his fans!. For Aamir, it's a routine thing as we are tired of seeing Aamir giving back to back masterpieces..........

This dec marks 10 years of tzp, 8 years of 3i, 3 years of Pk and 1 year of Dangal. Also Ghajini and dhoom 3 which i've excluded!

answered Aug 9 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (71,925 points)
selected Aug 10 by God Father

+1
very well said.

pk wasn't a masterpiece , nor was dangal or ghajini or dhoom 3....... 3idiots , TZP both were brilliant but real daring movie from aamir khan a real master piece was lagaan

according to you any masterpiece movie of sallu?

Ghajini and dhoom 3 i've excluded.... But Pk and Dangal at least for me are masterpieces.
Dangal toh pura world belives it except a few......

+1 vote

Simply loved the movie which has everything falling into right place to be the movie which will define SRK.There are many sports movies but based on our National Game hockey makes it more special. 5/5 from me.

answered Aug 9 by shah Unit Manager (38,688 points)
+1 vote

5/5
SRK needs to do movies like chak de again
This one is masterpiece

answered Aug 9 by SSk Casting Director (19,031 points)
+1 vote

SRK'S best film. Brillant and amazing performance. How I wish he could do such movies again. But then now I dont expect from him, he passed this stage a long time back

answered Aug 9 by Intense Cinematographer (97,780 points)
+1 vote

Excellent movie with excellent story and extra-ordinary acting by SRK.

answered Aug 9 by Vikram Singh Production Designer (14,934 points)
0 votes

i dont think i have seen it even once because i dont even remember it.... but heard lot about it from srk fans that its a masterpiece ... but then again ... they call MNIK also a masterpiece ... so their opinion is as valid for me as trusting arbaaz khan as a director.

answered Aug 9 by Grand Nova Star (140,743 points)
0 votes

It's not masterpiece ....but only gud movie in his filmography...

answered Aug 9 by power Assistant Director (40,488 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 172 views
+4 votes
6 answers 88 views
88 views asked Nov 1, 2014 in Movie Discussions by fullmetal Unit Manager (34,192 points)
+4 votes
9 answers 282 views
282 views asked Aug 14 in General by God Father Production Accountant (20,855 points)