• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
1 Member And 15 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
asked in General by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
97% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

An event film for Shahrukh and his fans!. For Aamir, it's a routine thing as we are tired of seeing Aamir giving back to back masterpieces..........

This dec marks 10 years of tzp, 8 years of 3i, 3 years of Pk and 1 year of Dangal. Also Ghajini and dhoom 3 which i've excluded!

answered by Second Unit Director (70.9k points)
selected by

+1
very well said.

pk wasn't a masterpiece , nor was dangal or ghajini or dhoom 3....... 3idiots , TZP both were brilliant but real daring movie from aamir khan a real master piece was lagaan

according to you any masterpiece movie of sallu?

Ghajini and dhoom 3 i've excluded.... But Pk and Dangal at least for me are masterpieces.
Dangal toh pura world belives it except a few......

+1 vote

Simply loved the movie which has everything falling into right place to be the movie which will define SRK.There are many sports movies but based on our National Game hockey makes it more special. 5/5 from me.

answered by Unit Manager (30.6k points)
+1 vote

5/5
SRK needs to do movies like chak de again
This one is masterpiece

answered by Casting Director (17.5k points)
+1 vote

SRK'S best film. Brillant and amazing performance. How I wish he could do such movies again. But then now I dont expect from him, he passed this stage a long time back

answered by Cinematographer (92.7k points)
+1 vote

Excellent movie with excellent story and extra-ordinary acting by SRK.

answered by Production Designer (13k points)
0 votes

i dont think i have seen it even once because i dont even remember it.... but heard lot about it from srk fans that its a masterpiece ... but then again ... they call MNIK also a masterpiece ... so their opinion is as valid for me as trusting arbaaz khan as a director.

answered by Director (137k points)
0 votes

It's not masterpiece ....but only gud movie in his filmography...

answered by Unit Manager (38.2k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
9 answers 273 views
273 views asked in General by God Father Production Accountant (20.5k points)
+6 votes
9 answers 233 views
233 views asked in General by God Father Production Accountant (20.5k points)
+4 votes
1 answer 154 views
154 views asked in Opinion by Haider Second Unit Director (70.3k points)