• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
0 Member And 16 Guest
+6 votes
Its world biggest super star currently. ☺☺☺
Your opinion
asked in Box Office Related by Location Scout (3.3k points)
54% Accept Rate

9 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

only fools call him biggest star and only fools are surprised by his movie's failure.

answered by Director (138k points)
selected by
+5 votes

That was a niche movie!... Of course it was also the most promoted niche film with songs, top actress and director who gave super hit in 2009 with flop Saif..........

answered by Second Unit Director (71k points)
+3 votes

He is longer the force that he was, his pull is going down with every film thanks to his mistakes in selecting a good script. SRK'S main problem is that he now lacks the intent and desire to better himself as an actor..........something which aamir and to an extent even salman do with each of their films.

SRK is content with the success he had till 2008-09 and is happy rehashing the same stuff again and again, HNY, Dilwale, JHMS...............etc.

answered by Cinematographer (93k points)
+2 votes

My views that he is just paying price for some earlier crap movies plus granted audience so lightly but still his recovery will be not like Akshay (from 60 Cr clubs to 120 Cr clubs) , with some good films he still have you the 22-25 Cr opening on a non holiday..

answered by Director (124k points)
+2 votes

He is not even the second biggest star of India.

answered by Unit Manager (31.1k points)
+2 votes

Correction : JHMS struggle to cross 50 lakh footfalls. SRK in any city of India is capable of bringing lakhs on road which I can't say for anyone else.

answered by Super-star (165k points)

Jatinder u being a trade analyst shld be neutral and y r u name calling Tiger.I think u have already been banned for the same.Doesn't suit u Jatinder.And i need not tell u what tall claims u r intelligent enough to know that.

@saurabh
Ghante ka analyst hai ye... JHMS se 1st day 37cr gross (30cr nett) expect kar raha tha ye trade analyst

@Tiger-the real king @Saurabh...
No need to give extra importance to Srk & his fanbase as now he is simply not in picture for the competition of other two khans...
Let him make a strong comeback & I hope you guys have heard this before ki mare hue ko aur Kya maarna..

@deepak
Roger that...

+1 vote

Good thing is

Now only way is ... upwards

answered by Location Manager (7.7k points)
+1 vote

Duniya ka sabse bada superstar
..... Srk

answered by Production Accountant (26.3k points)
+1 vote

That's why it's a Disaster

Otherwise some people don't get Disaster verdict even after 100 crs+ loss because it's way too routine for them to give disasters on major festivals

answered by Super-star (193k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
6 answers 236 views
+2 votes
6 answers 229 views