• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

5 Answers

+6 votes

Anand rai ia a good director, ranjhaana was very good so was twm. I did not like the sequel but it trended very well. I remember imtiaz also saying in an interview a year back that he and SRK wanted to collaborate on something different....and result is this crap.

Interviews are fine, but will SRK let anand make a desi film ? SRK is an overindulgent guy,gloss and hype is his way of doing stuff than substance. If he can compromise on his ego , we might see a good film.

answered by Producer (103k points)

@intense, you are right bro! His ego is his enemy. I still don't have any doubt in his acting talent but his stubborn nature and feeling of supremacy over directors and concept is killing his stardom.

@sunil, yes man. No one doubts srk the superstar. He has massive bo pull. Its his ego, his know it all attitude which has gotten him into trouble. He needs to make a film where there is emphasis on the story rather than projecting himself everywhere.

+4 votes

well, I expect this to be another time when the director is too starstruck by SRK to make a good movie, also, SRK hasn't read the script, also, the movie has gone through changes. my views are that he'll make a bad movie with SRK and then make TWM3 as a comeback.

answered by Unit Manager (34k points)
+2 votes

Well, every director goes wrong atleast once in his career & doing a romantic movie with Srk & anushka aided by heavy vfx might be that for ALR.

answered by Production Accountant (21.6k points)
+2 votes

let me be very clear sir ..... anand L rai ... is at raj kumar hirani's caliber ..... i just finished watching raanjhana ... and that movie is probably the biggest underrated movie of this century .....

what impressed me in that movie...

detailing .... it had so much detailing that its a miracle if the movie took less than a year to make..
background music .... gripped me
acting from dhanush ......

while his other two movies twm series' boxoffice speak for itself.... 8cr opening and 150cr boxoffice..... which is better trending than 3 friggin idiots.

he just needed a star .... for his movie to get exposure ..... and reach..... srk can be that star .. i can almost guarantee that dwarf will do 300cr if released solo.... and sonay pay suhaaga ye hai k salman khan has extended cameo in the movie....

answered by Star (146k points)
+1 vote

Expecting a great movie and Salman 's appearance happens to be on the level of Sunny in Damini and Salman himself in Kuch Kuch Hota Hain

answered by Assistant Director (47.6k points)

he shot for 2 days and one scene has to be shot 3-4 times with different angles. so no way salman has more than a 5 minute role

Its expectation

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 258 views
+2 votes
3 answers 190 views
+5 votes
6 answers 318 views
318 views asked Apr 25, 2016 in Actors by Abdul Camera Operator (10.6k points)