Logging in Errors

Now since all 3 Khan's has patched up with each other, don't you think they should come together for a movie directed by Aamir himself?

+2 votes
Since Bollywood desperately needs a huge grosser, and if this vision comes to reality Baahubali 2 will be beaten quite comprehensively.
asked Aug 7, 2017 in Box Office Related by Criminal Director (134,871 points)
38% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+2 votes

Tough combination, but a dream one at that. Aamir is the genius out of the three. A mythology movie with the three can create mass hysteria, or a social sattire.

answered Aug 7, 2017 by Intense Producer (103,602 points)
+1 vote

you seem to have forgotten the awkwardness they all had on stage for few minutes...

.......... just imagine them doing all for a year.... or two.

not gonna happen..... egos are too big.

salman khan can adjust ..... HE HAS WITH BOTH...

but aamir khan srk ... no sir

answered Aug 7, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (144,934 points)

Aamir suffering from swine flu asked SRK to attend satyamev jayate program
I think both are gud friends now

+1 vote

What about Mahabharat in a trilogy directed by Rajamouli or SLB?

answered Aug 7, 2017 by God Father Production Accountant (21,487 points)
+1 vote

Rajamouli should be the director only he can elevate heroes the best
But i don't think it will happen
The budget would be too high
Managing all 3 and giving all three equal and strong roles is also going to be very tough

answered Aug 7, 2017 by SSk Production Accountant (22,786 points)
+1 vote

It will be dream come true if that happens. Can you image the buzz? It will create havoc, all the boxoffice record will be history even with average script and if script would be good then trust me that records will be safe for 10+ years.

answered Aug 7, 2017 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (20,669 points)
+1 vote

3 Khans combined can't beat Baahubali 2. Hindi version might be. Be habitual of Non Baahubali record for decade (s).

answered Aug 7, 2017 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (166,674 points)

Off course he's talking about him version, all india total of Baahubali 2 is safe untill don't know when and bollywood can't think of matching that unless something like another Sholay comes from Bollywood lol