• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+2 votes
Since Bollywood desperately needs a huge grosser, and if this vision comes to reality Baahubali 2 will be beaten quite comprehensively.
asked in Box Office Related by Director (135k points)
38% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+2 votes

Tough combination, but a dream one at that. Aamir is the genius out of the three. A mythology movie with the three can create mass hysteria, or a social sattire.

answered by Producer (103k points)
+1 vote

you seem to have forgotten the awkwardness they all had on stage for few minutes...

.......... just imagine them doing all for a year.... or two.

not gonna happen..... egos are too big.

salman khan can adjust ..... HE HAS WITH BOTH...

but aamir khan srk ... no sir

answered by Star (146k points)

Aamir suffering from swine flu asked SRK to attend satyamev jayate program
I think both are gud friends now

+1 vote

What about Mahabharat in a trilogy directed by Rajamouli or SLB?

answered by Production Accountant (21.6k points)
+1 vote

Rajamouli should be the director only he can elevate heroes the best
But i don't think it will happen
The budget would be too high
Managing all 3 and giving all three equal and strong roles is also going to be very tough

answered by Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+1 vote

It will be dream come true if that happens. Can you image the buzz? It will create havoc, all the boxoffice record will be history even with average script and if script would be good then trust me that records will be safe for 10+ years.

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)
+1 vote

3 Khans combined can't beat Baahubali 2. Hindi version might be. Be habitual of Non Baahubali record for decade (s).

answered by Super-star (166k points)

Off course he's talking about him version, all india total of Baahubali 2 is safe untill don't know when and bollywood can't think of matching that unless something like another Sholay comes from Bollywood lol