• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
0 Member And 15 Guest
+2 votes
Don't Kiss His Daughter, But He Will Kiss Heroines?Sometimes Superstars need to be completely aware of what they are speaking and what message they are giving through their comments. Currently, King Khan is facing severe criticism for what he practices and what he preaches. After watching Jab Harry Met Sejal, many cinema lovers are blasting Shahrukh for his double standards.

Recently in a media interaction, SRK stated that he will cut the lips of any boy who tries to or who kisses his daughter Suhana. Though he didn't clarify if he's talking about the onscreen kiss or off-screen kiss, he maintained that he won't spare the guy no matter for what he kisses her. But in the latest movie Jab Harry Met Sejal, he did an unthinkable act that stunned everyone.

51-year-old Shahrukh is seen locking lips with 29-year-old Anushka Sharma for the movie. In the final climax episode, they take the side of a lawn to do this passionate act. And if King Khan could do this, why not any hero kiss his daughter is the real question being asked by many.

Forget his daughter episode, even SRK being a 51-year-old star is not convincing when he locks lips with such a younger heroine. When his co-stars are performing roles that have huge connect, Khan is still feeling like a lover boy whose acts will be applauded by all. But not!!
Source Link: http://m.gulte.com/movienews/60149/Dont-Kiss-His-Daughter-But-He-Will-Kiss-Heroines
asked in Trolls by Production Designer (16k points)
96% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

It seems he took wrong impression of meeting Emmi .....

answered by Second Unit Director (75.9k points)
selected by

Hashmi sahab apna jaadu chla hi dete hai har kisi pe

Hashmi Sahab ki nawazishein hai yeh.. Sab sikha diya .

+2 votes

Agreed that big stars should not kiss or go intimate in the movies. Many Indians still consider them vulgar and feel uncomfortable to watch such scenes with their family. But this article is a big garbage.... Doesn't make any sense.

answered by Production Accountant (28.3k points)

I know that's why i categorized it in trolls
But when you have such huge following and families watch your movies these kissing scenes should be avoided

Absolutely... We are proud that Bhai never do chumma-chaati and intimate scenes.

Yes really appreciate Sallu for this.

+1 vote

Opening line of this article is senseless and stupid. But imo, SRK looks horrible doing all this on screen. He did it once in jthj and it did not come off well. Aamir has done it pretty well in rh and 3I. And no one matches the king.......hashmi sahab

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
0 votes

I know this is a troll post, but on a serious note I don't understand why he started doing all this at the age of 50 when he was refusing it 20 years ago.

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)