• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

290k comments

392 users

+3 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Production Accountant (23.6k points)
90% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Bachcha Bachcha knows that Bollywood's bad days are ahead. After Khans retirement Hollywood and Regional industries will take over Bollywood. Remove Khans opening and lifetime numbers... You'll find that Regional industries are already far ahead of Bollywood.

answered by Unit Manager (34.9k points)
selected by

When you are not trolling, you do do talk sense sometimes..!!

Thanks... Isi baat pe ek up vote kar dijiye...

You sometimes talk sensible.

Banda hadd se jyada sharif aur sensible hoon... Magar yaha pe sharif and sensible banne se kaam nhi chalta yaaron...

+3 votes

I'm gonna say, Tiger Zinda Hai, but again, only one or two movies working won't save Bollywood..!!

See, now after Baahubali, audience wanys big movies with atleast enough entertainment & content to make their money worth, event movies or surprise smaller movies, due to ticket prices being increased day by day, they are very careful in choosing..!!

Neither Tubelight, nor JHMS were looking exciting enough, Raees was looking good so it got excellent opening, now even though there are movies like Judwaa 2, Golmaal 4, Padmavati and even SS, but still i think only TZH will be blockbuster and in case content goes wrong, then who knows, 2017 might become blockbusterless year for Bollywood..!!

answered by Super-star (199k points)

On any other year i would have easily said TZH would be BB
But 2017 is year of suprises

Ticket price is another concern.another problem for bollywood is that it has no regional home for its films like every regional film enjoys.So no tax evasion,no govt's help for bollywood.

+2 votes

Most of the south films are also low on content
So i don't see them take over

answered by Production Accountant (21.4k points)

But bro they are full on massy content,again there is directoe like Rajamouli,shankar.And not to forget threat from Hollywood.

It may eventually happen after the retirement of khans

+2 votes

I have hopes from SS, Padmavati content wise and hopes from J2, TZH bo wise. Challenging days ahead, let us hope this year ends on a high.

answered by Producer (102k points)

No visionary director is in bollywood right now.

Related questions

+5 votes
1 answer 26 views
+2 votes
3 answers 111 views