• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
0 Member And 17 Guest
+5 votes
asked in Trolls by Location Manager (7.3k points)
86% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

After Tubelight's disappointing first day numbers SRKians shouted "It's proven now irrespective of the genre or release that only one man can ensure bumper openings i.e World's biggest superstar SHAHRUKH KHAN"....

answered by Production Accountant (28.3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

yup...........................sure.

answered by Unit Manager (32.2k points)
+1 vote

Do I read it right??

answered by Production Accountant (28.2k points)
+1 vote

It's proven now irrespective of the genre or release that only one man can ensure bumper openings i.e World's biggest superstar SHAHRUKH KHAN

answered by Director (133k points)

Yuppp.... That's why JHMS opened to bumper responses... Hahaha

Jaise ki Salman ki har movie bumper open karti hai lol..

Hum tumlogo ke tarah thode hi naa chillate hai ki irrespective of the genre or release that only one man can ensure bumper openings i.e World's biggest superstar SHAHRUKH KHAN....

Hum chillate hai toh tumlog kyun offend hote ho? Aisa toh ni kehte Na ki Srk gives bumper opening and Salman can't do a shit.. if Tubelight and JHMS swaps release date collection bhi swap ho jata..

+1 vote

answered by Second Unit Director (75.9k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
4 answers 164 views
164 views asked in General by Santosh Location Manager (7.3k points)
+2 votes
1 answer 159 views