• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
0 Member And 13 Guest
+4 votes
asked in Trolls by Location Manager (7.3k points)
86% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

On real value theory it had beaten the opening of baahubali 2
I will post about it tomorrow

answered by Production Designer (16k points)
selected by

Eagerly Waiting for it.. keep your words.

Sure dude

+2 votes

This type opening was expected , but negative word of mouth is the real culprit . If it had not got negative WOM and so much mud on social networking sites then 70cr weekend was done deal.

answered by Producer (111k points)

So many if but and had
But the reality is another flop for SRK on its way

Bhaisaab there is only one "if" and no but..in my answer.. But yes.. Looks like a flop.

+2 votes

Not true.... Fan collected only 19cr on opening day even though it was a holiday release. Fan's opening's real value would be 13-14cr maximum. That is pathetic number. And JHMS is also not doing very good. Collections will be 14-15cr.... These are not very good numbers.

Those who think that Fan wasn't a holiday release can check here http://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3129

answered by Production Accountant (28.3k points)
+1 vote

answered by Second Unit Director (75.9k points)
edited by
+1 vote

Last time Sallu did a Urban romantic film was in year 2009 and its called MAIN AURR MRS. KHANNA released on Diwali 2009.
Check out its opening
http://www.boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=1122

JHMS Opening day will be more then the adjusted lifetime of festival release MAMK

answered by Producer (107k points)

aur campare vi kya khub kia 2009 aur 2017..salute to u...

then ask salman to do a urban rom-com next year, we wanna see what opening he give ;)

He doesn't need to do mindless urban rom-com
Matlab SRK ki script sense chli gyi toh salman bhi whi galti kre

as if srk ko jhms karne k liye hum ne kahatha

+1 vote

With all marketing bullshit and complete failure of their shitty stratergy, RCE should consider them lucky that if JHMS can cross 15 crs..!!

Now saying about opening, well then wait till tomorrow, then only we'll be able to see the numbers and their calculations..!!

So just wait for few hours..!!

answered by Super-star (192k points)

trust me market strategy is not that blunder compared to the shit movie is..

Shit movie ka effect to long run me dikh jata, yahaan marketing blunder ke karan opening bhi nahi mili, at least aachi opening ke karan respectable lifetime total to milta, ab to woh bhi nahi milega..!!

bhai marketing blunder mai Galti kiska hai! don't blame rce rce.. SRK ke bina koi decision pass ni hota... and idea of mini trails SRK ka hi tha.. and wait director /actor ko agar Rk ka title suggestion lena pade to shame on that director actor. i feel bad for imtiaz that SRK ke pressure mai wo kuch na kar saka.

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 178 views
178 views asked in Trolls by TIGER- the real king Production Accountant (28.3k points)
+2 votes
6 answers 310 views