• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

290k comments

392 users

+3 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Producer (111k points)
98% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

SS will give very tough competition to G4. It is the dark horse, comedies just like romance are not in good shape, if the story turns out to be good (aamir hai to 99.99% confirmed), SS might end up surprising a lot of people.

answered by Producer (102k points)
selected by

Bro I think only in multiplexes, not in single screens. But those multiplexes should be more than enough for SS.

That is why I said, multiplexes se hi saara business ho jaayega, its a wom film, it will and has the power to grow from the second day itself, in multiplexes every chance of SS beating G4.

Single screens me to allotment bhi 90-10% ke ratio me hogi , it is multiplex which is actual deciding factor hoping Secret superstar to get 35% screens to give strong competition to G4...

+1 vote

With Aamir cameo or extended role a very good opening is almost certain (Yes Golmaal 4 is a huge film which is always be the first preference for audience) but a 35 cr extended weekend with good WOM is more than enough for Secret superstar to get superhit verdict...
Secret superstar WW Collection is guaranteed to cross G4 WW by a huge margin after China release...

answered by Director (127k points)
+1 vote

Did not like trailer at all for me strictly average trailer golmal 4 will crush it single handedly 90%

answered by Production Accountant (22.2k points)
0 votes

It was clearly mentioned in the trailer.

answered by Production Accountant (21.4k points)
0 votes

Average trailer....hope it succeeds as a movie...watever d release date, wont watch it in theatre

answered by Camera Operator (8.9k points)
0 votes

Even though it is small movie(Budget is almost 3 times less than Golmaal 4) but will give strong competition to Golmaal 4.

answered by Casting Director (19.8k points)
0 votes

It'll be very easy for SS to get 'HIT' tag compared to Golmaal.

Golmaal can do 100 Crores and still it will be a flop. SS can do just 50 Crore and still it will be a hit.

answered by Camera Operator (8.9k points)

it did more but boi u know......... they will never appreciate........

Related questions

+3 votes
6 answers 157 views
+1 vote
2 answers 297 views