• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
22 Online
0 Member And 22 Guest
+3 votes
Every single SRKian (on the forum) is blaming marketing/promotion for JHMS' low buzz. Some of them are blaming the title of the film, a few are bashing the songs.
asked in Trolls by Production Accountant (28.3k points)
92% Accept Rate

Koun kambakht prediction ki baat kar raha Hai? Hum toh baat kar rahe hai bas excuses ki... Jo filhal diya jaa raha hai.

ab aapkay dil k andar kya hai woh to nhn jaanta....but probability is that u r calling these genuine apprehensions EXCUSES cz of what SRK fans did to u during Tubelight.....u want to troll SRK fans, n EXCUSES is the right word to use right now

Arre bhai... Apna maksad toh SRKians ko troll karna hi hai bas...Jo Tubelight ke waqt bakwas kiya tha ab interests ke sath wapis karna hai.... warna Srk se kounsa personal enemy hai Mera???

u r on the right track bro

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

For those who are saying so I disagree, the marketing was bad early on, but the team has done pretty well in the last 2 weeks or so.

The film needs to have content, a movie like dangal did almost 400cr with zero promotions and grand trailer launch, only because it had engaging story. SRK gave a huge huge disappointment in the form of Raaes earlier this year...............hoping for a good film this time with him and Imtiaz.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Atleast it won't be something non existing like pre eid lol

So if JHMS underperforms and Srkians blame something, it will be something that can be seen by everyone like poor marketing stratergy and horrendous title and whoever had ideo of Mini trails

It's not like blaming something which can't be seen by people and making own figures like real value, fake value, valuable value, non macho role and niche content, seriously, Tubelight is niche

And finally............this masterpiece, where it was declared that pre eid is bigger then pre diwali

answered by Super-star (192k points)

Good motive.

Thanks....

(not to start the already ended discussion but sharing my feelings) ...today TB is jst sitting back n relaxing .....lag rha hai Criminal mein TB k rooh agayi hai

Mumkin hai...

+2 votes

If jwm2 is releasing on just 3000 screens then 110cr looking tough ask for srk now let c

answered by Casting Director (16.6k points)
+1 vote

If JHMS underperforms content is to be blamed...No Srkians saying it will underperform, they are only worrying about the opening.. If content is good even if JHMS takes a 15cr opening its not going to underperform.. of course it will open more than that.

answered by Director (133k points)

Areh twitter pe toh har fanbase ne mazak udayi thi Tubelight ki...

(Twitter pe) JJ ke waqt Ranbir fans ki le chuke hai hum.... Abhi world's biggest superstar ki vaari hai... Deewali pe koi aur hoga.... Chun Chun ke badla liya jayega...

Haan..main toh kehta hoon apni revenge story ka script bana lo..kya pata Raghavan Badlapur2 bana de...

Script ready hai... And kaam bhi full swing me ho raha hai as per the script.

0 votes

Chalegi to chalegi.... nahi to nahi... Kya excuse dega. Regarding marketing .... mini trails just good but nowhere near SRK film. Within the release of Trailor... hawayein song.... buzz is high.
Parso aane film .... don't waste time.

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)
0 votes

Marketing was goo but the problem is appeal/content.

answered by Production Accountant (20.3k points)
–1 vote

This is the highest promoted Shahrukh film beating his own Raees and Fan. Shahrukh/Anushka is now appearing in many saas bahu shows to promote this flick

answered by Second Unit Director (70.6k points)

Cdi was a movie that could pull through good wom, so u mean to say jhms will not have good wom?

How am I suppose to know that? God knows and Srk knows, and even if Srk knows I am not sure ...

If he didn't promote cdi due to good wom then obviously jhms is a bad film so he is going everywhere. It implies that

Maybe, who knows... I stopped trusting Srk movies before I see it...