• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+3 votes
When a star becomes superstar the haters will also automatically increase. From 2010-2015 SRK had many haters than any stars now Salman is topping the list. You may argue with me on this statement but I request you to wait 2 years to prove my statement.From 2010-2015 many SRK haters started being Salman Fan. No doubt Salman's fandom is increasing but hateism is also climbing rapidly. I have not found the haters of Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, very few of Ajay Devgan. When media started calling Ranbir, Ranveer, Varun Sushant future superstars they started earning haters too.
asked in General by Production Designer (13.9k points)
79% Accept Rate
+1

Absolutely true... I didn't see any Ranbir hater till YJHD release. But after super success of YJHD he earned thousands of haters. If this year Varun's Judwa 2 does better than SRK, Akki, Hrithik and Ajay's best performer of the year then Varun will get millions of of haters (especially on social media).

BTW, even though Salman was going through not so good phase in the last decade still he had highest number of haters in that period. In fact, Salman haters>>>>>Combined haters of all other bollywood stars. We all know the reasons very well.

4 Answers

+3 votes

Salman was topper in 2000 era sa well as far as fan following is concerned even BOI stated that fact they said his following was biggest but problem was his bad choices

answered by Production Accountant (23k points)
0 votes

Well Rakhi Sawant also have more haters compare to Deepika + kat combine...
It's not necessary that hating is only because of stardom, there are many other factors are also applied here....

answered by Director (128k points)

I didn't say stardom is the only one reason but yes one of the reason which is bound to bring haters.

That is obvious thing but it also depend on off screens activity & personality of the actor...

0 votes

People who know actors only from their films come up with comments of personal matters with a certain preconceived notions about them. It's very difficult to read that. And for haters it seems they don't even want to know more than what they think they know

answered by Assistant Director (49.6k points)
0 votes

Stardom's last universally accepted film came 4 years back........

answered by Second Unit Director (74.7k points)