Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,645 questions

245,879 answers

299,159 comments

396 users

Check out this still of Anushka Sharma before her Facebook chat live for the promotion of Jab Harry Met Sejal.

+2 votes
asked Jul 24, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (253,225 points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

When you take your upcoming movue too seriously, she took a sui dhaga, and results are in front of you..!!

That is some dedication & hardwork towards character..!!

answered Jul 24, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (202,594 points)
selected Aug 5, 2017 by suhas
+3 votes

The first thought that came to my mind - " yaar isne panty pehni hai ya nahi? ".
The second thought that came to my mind -" shirt thoda lamba hota aur Jeans pehenti hi nahi toh aur sexy dikhti " .

answered Jul 24, 2017 by Charlie runkle™ Director (120,945 points)

Strong rumors about Kohli stealing all panties of Anuska and Anuska not wearing any panties are there in the market.

Aise hi cheezon se samaj bigadta hai...

+1 vote

simple answer.....Naari Shakti ka pradarshan.....Nangi hoke nhi hota....is this is a Dress....matlab kuch V

answered Jul 24, 2017 by Sudeep Guddu Camera Operator (10,850 points)
+1 vote

My main reason for seeing JHMS .

If I were the anchor, I would lose my mind seriously, I admire his cricketing skills, but damn.............I hate you Virat.

answered Jul 24, 2017 by Intense Producer (114,171 points)

Related questions

+11 votes
12 answers 608 views
+4 votes
3 answers 323 views