Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,645 questions

245,879 answers

299,159 comments

396 users

Check out the brand new posters of Jab Harry Met Sejal.

+4 votes

asked Jul 24, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (253,225 points)
99% Accept Rate

Bro, @Suhas ur take on Mini Trails, All Posters, Trailer, Released Songs so far, Upcoming 1s? What's the films potential in ur opinion?

I didn't like the mini trails much. They acted negatively on the trailer. Even the songs wise I liked only one song i.e. Safar.

Anyways, still hopeful that the film will do well. Provided Imtiaz Ali magic is still there as he has got two strong performers as lead pair. Simple story so nothing much to go wrong. Not excited for Anushka's character as it seems a replica of Kareena & other typical Imtiaz heroines. But Srk's role seems interesting. I strongly wished Pritam to have given instant chartbusters like he did in Love Aaj Kal & Jab we Met.

Film's potential doesn't decrease just coz it is not a holiday release. But if it clicks then it will eat away Toilet's business as well as the smaller films on Aug 18th. Easy 3 week dominating run if the film clicks.

Ok. Thanx for ur views!

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Good poster, this time however, content needs to click and let us hope an SRK film survives beyond a weekend.

answered Jul 24, 2017 by Intense Producer (114,171 points)
selected Aug 5, 2017 by suhas
+1 vote

Very nice poster with desi feel.Both looking amazing.4/5.

answered Jul 24, 2017 by Sanal Star (141,211 points)
0 votes

Buzz started to peak at the right time.

answered Jul 24, 2017 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,183 points)

Related questions