Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,989 questions

247,116 answers

301,109 comments

396 users

What is the impact of trailer for JHMS? Has it increased it's buzz?

+3 votes
asked Jul 23, 2017 in Movie Discussions by sunil Production Designer (13,495 points)
79% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+2 votes

Increased among the Online people. Its yet to reach ground level. So more few days . I hope they show trailer with Mubarakan as its and Mass comedy film so JHMS will get some publicity.

Anyways trailer isnt WOW ki chalo pakka dekte hai this film , its like its fine trailer and doesnt really generate that curiosity for outside Metro audience. So lets see what opening it takes,

answered Jul 23, 2017 by iamkhan8970 Producer (108,566 points)

Bro, a few months ago I made a post on ur analysis (on Twitter)... Credited you but didn't know that you are also on the forum... http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/556241/top-5-biggest-hits-of-each-month-since-1994-adjusted-nett

+2 votes

I think yes.But not to that great extent.Will take some time.But response is good.Fingers crossed!!!!

answered Jul 23, 2017 by Sanal Star (141,652 points)
+2 votes

Don't think it has increased the buzz..Trailer couldn't make any difference..
It's a love story and no songs are Chartbuster till now.So they should release a sad song and a romantic song which is must to increase the buzz of movie like this.

answered Jul 23, 2017 by karan khan Director (132,287 points)
+1 vote

It has gone up for sure, but more needs to be done. No one saw the mini teasers in the theatre, a few of my friends who went for JJ or MM did not see it either. The trailer needs to be out more actively on TV and in theatres for it to make a bigger splash.

answered Jul 23, 2017 by Intense Producer (117,639 points)
+1 vote

yes but still its just about okay.
Imo Jhms opening day collection will be around 20 cr & might even cross TL looking at all factors (corporate booking etc) & assuming that buzz will further increase in the last few days like Ce.

answered Jul 23, 2017 by God Father Production Accountant (21,653 points)
+1 vote

Seemingly. I am in Pakistan, so I can't say, but the coverage on social media and other sites has increased. let's see.

answered Jul 23, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,825 points)
+1 vote

It has increased the buzz to a certain level but Diplo song is the last weapon they are hiding till now.. I guess it will create some good hype like Chammak Challo (of course not saying a chartbuster like Chammak Challo).

answered Jul 23, 2017 by Criminal Director (134,885 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 170 views
+1 vote
7 answers 518 views
+1 vote
1 answer 144 views