+5 votes

For Mobile Users: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo

Share your views

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

In theaters November 2017

asked in Promos by Assistant Director (50.1k points)
100% Accept Rate

@Filman you're anything but neutral seeing the comments.

Neways, I only want to see a good movie from DC, WW was one, so I have decent expectations from JL. Will watch both JL and Thor/IW, win-win for me.

@Filman Did you really just question the logic behind "glass on and off" trick of Superman? :p

How can I dare lol!
I said "I can be neutral enough to know". I definitely love marvel better but for this, even being neutral can make me question.
I haven't seen WW yet, Man of Steel was really just averagely good/bad, depends on the mood lol. BvS was disappointing, really disappointing and now the justice league movie's coming too soon too for me, seems like dc's trying too hard.
Criminal, I am not talking about the character, I am talking the plot's concept. If it's made public, then logically people should easily be able to recognize who she is...She is not even wearing glasses lol

Yeah she is not wearing glasses but why should public recognize her now, she just came to the real world..let her settle, I guess very few know about Wonder Woman in DCEU world.. they'll know her after JL WW was more like a personal battle for her...

11 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Simple, yet effective..!!

No need to show all the action when you can do a perfect dialogue promo mashup

There is a trailer of hyped movie, the fans are overjoyed and suddenly few hours later, their rivals release a trailer that is 4th or 5th on important hollywood websites while DC on top......... Tough to be Marvel fan lol
DC don't have Marvel's number, their ROI is something marvel can only dream of. just compare the avg of first 4 marvel movies with the first 4 dc movies marvel almost seems like B-Grade stuff..!!

And as for this trailer........... Just as i said, tough to be Marvel fan

answered by Unit Manager (36.7k points)
selected by

lol! Bhai blind fan bann rahe ho kay? Marvel >>>>DC. DC tou film ka keh kar 2 ghantay ka trailer bannata hai ke bhai agli movie ke liye excited ho jaao, yeh movie bhaar mein jaaye

Comparing these movies,

Man of Steel (less than Iron Man domestically, worldwide more due to 3d and inflation)

BvS (less than Civil War in everyway)

Suicide Squad (less than GoTG in every way other than opening)

Wonder Woman (definitely a great success, Marvel has nothing to compete in this area)

Moreover, Ant Man and Dr. Strange had more profit than BvS, so the ROI point is wrong.

MCU's 4th highest grossing movie made like 280m more than DCEU's highest grossing movie.

+2 votes

Now this is an solid trailer...visually stunning and the storyline seems interesting... and who is that at the end? some saying Superman, some green lantern...Nightwing may be... anyways this is first day first show stuff..
and btw they announced flash movie will now be flashpoint...pretty much excited for that...great storyline...

answered by Set Decorator (1.6k points)
+2 votes

Now this is dark, like every DC movie...unlike those crayonic marvel movies ... Action scenes looks solid and perfect.. Biggest DC grosser on it's way, sad that Marvel trying too hard to defeat it...Releasing Thor 3 trailer proves it.. Just wait for NOVEMEBER!

answered by Star (141k points)

Civil War wasn't serious..??

I think you only saw fight scenes of movie and said it didn't had serious issues, just because it didn't had dark tone doesn't means it didn't had serious issues, whole conflict was based on "Superhero & accountability & responsibility" it was an issue which was handled way better in Civil War then in BVS, it was so good that people even now try to debate between whose viewpoint was right, Stark or Steve..??

But I guess points and issues which movie was based on weren't for you, you wanted a 2.5 hour punching each other in face movie I guess, too bad for you..!!

And regarding jokes & quips, please watch final fight between IRON MAN VS CAP & BUCKY, and please find me jokes in that..!!

And finally

MOS & BVS >> any marvel movie.......... Lol there is a limit of delusion or maybe this is caused due to MCU being clearly superior and DC getting it's a$$ handed to them.....

BvS is any day better than CW? lol!!!! It was BvS which didn't deliver on the promise and it shows on the boxoffice even. CW's trailer showed what the film would be about, it showed them fighting. The film, the civil war had a real serious conflict on opinions on maybe the two most important characters of mcu and they fought throughout the film!!!! The ending fight was at least between the heroes everybody came to see fight each other. BvS? Well maybe you don't know what it stands for, BATMAN VS SUPERMAN, and all we get is one fight before the main event? I mean sure they didn't have enough characters to pull off a film like this but then why name it that? Why promise something you can't deliver on? Almost every film with big heroes and all usually has a fight between characters, take bollywood movies like Karan Arjun or Hollywood like avengers, but if you name a movie specifically batman vs superman, that is what should also be the main event but nope. There was no issue they were fighting each other for, and suddenly flash was coming in when you're waiting for batman vs superman, then they are fighting alongside each other and wonder woman comes too lol!!!! CW delivered on what it promised.

Whereas IMDB comes from, let's go there. "Batman v Superman received a so-so "B" CinemaScore with a "B-" coming from males, which made up 62% of the audience, and "B" from females" "Civil War scored an "A" CinemaScore, and solid holds over its first three days in release suggest a stellar domestic run is in the offing.". lol how's that for being as expected and being a disappointment proof? Seriously, 6.7 and 7.9 at imdb.

Now dc should have come with a lot of planning, nobody put a gun to their head to come without much lol. And avengers came 4 years after iron man, just like justice league coming 4 years after man of steel. Marvel had iron man, cap, thor, hulk movies. DC has wonder woman, superman solo movies with one batman and superman's both, suicide squad isn't even worth mentioning! They are wanting to become big too quickly in terms of films and to cash in on marvel's hard work of getting the fans excited but it's just not gonna work dear criminal bhai.

BvS was disappointing, it might be on category with Iron Man 3, Iron Man was better, both avengers, last 2 of cap america, thor movies were even better lol. Now sure you wouldn't agree and only real comparison that can be made is between BS, oh I meant BvS, and Civil war and marvel wins here, take boxoffice, imdb, or cinemascore.
Don't even get me started on acting. Did you even see Affleck's expressions? You did then do tell, cause I only saw one, singular lol.

At the end of the day criminal, as tb said, " Lol there is a limit of delusion or maybe this is caused due to MCU being clearly superior and DC getting it's a$$ handed to them"

Wait a sec....27% on rotten tomatoes? That is real rotten. Civil war had little more, like you know...90% lol. Let's not bring imdb again, would be better for you lol.

+1

DC's highest grosser on the way.. With 93.8 million opening weekend hahahaha

Dark & Serious.. With continuous butt shots of WW and corny lines hahahaha

Admit it, DCEU can't beat MCU, they are just not good enough, infact they are not even close lmao hahahaha

+1 vote

looks: stunning
attempts at comedy: fail
dialogue: cannot understand what Aquaman is saying
novelty factor: worn off after Avengers, Civil War, and BvS
competition: Thor 3 (thor+loki+hulk+dr.strange)
expected reviews: 55-60% on RT
final BO prediction: 400-425 domestic, 900-950 WW.

answered by Executive Producer (66.8k points)

@T-Bird Many people saying the same thing doesnt mean/prove anything. Many people agreeing on the same thing doesnt become truth or a fact either.(And thats a fact btw)

...you just commented the same thing which Filman shared a few lines above, hence I mentioned copying. I'm not questioning your intellect to have an opinion of your own.

Lol @ besharam analogy

Your BO predictions are generous dude..

well who would have thought that DC would still fail to learn their lesson. they spent 75-100m extra to make the movie even worse. I still think that JL, if done even moderately well, would have hit those numbers.

Well i liked JL, but it did got disadvantage of various reshoots and it didn't felt like an event film from promos despite having some of most popular superheroes..!!

+1 vote

good trailer. 3/5
will watch it for Wonder Woman i.e, Gal Gadot.
i'm expecting $ 800-900 million.

answered by Unit Manager (37.4k points)
edited by

Worldwide/

Won't even make this much now..!!

+1 vote

Stunning. The cinematography is mind blowing. Joss Whedon is going to make this movie real fun. Unlike the depressing BvS, this movie seems to be have a positive tone and high repeat value. That will surely help this earn huge.
Wonder Woman is going to cross $400 million in the US and $800 million worldwide.
2017 is a bad year for Marvel, GOTG and Homecoming under-performed. Ragnarok will be stomped by JL.
The top 2 highest grossing CBMs of 2017 will be DCEU's.

Box office prediction: $1.2 to $1.4 billion worldwide. $450+ million in the US.

answered by Assistant Director (42.8k points)

How will 2 highest Grossing Superhero movies be of DC, when clearly WW won't catch GOTG 2 unless it does well in Japan..!!

I am talking about US gross. But it can beat GOTG 2 if it earns $60-70 million in Japan.

Uhh well.....?????

+1 vote

I will be watching it for Wonder Woman..Good trailer btw!!!!

answered by Star (160k points)
+1 vote

Good trailer, visually very appealing. 3.5/5 for the trailer.

answered by Super-star (172k points)
0 votes

Good but nothing extraordinary
Another average DC movie

answered by Assistant Director (53.4k points)
+1

Give the movie a chance dude.

+1

Nothing against dc bro
I m going to watch it fdfs but the thing is it isn't something very extraordinary its just good

0 votes

So who's the one in the end? There's a greenish reflection in the spectacles.
Superman ,Green lantern or Martian Manhunter?

answered by Executive Producer (60.2k points)

Mind says Superman
Heart wants Green lantern

I want Martian Manhunter.

It's Superman...he is already in the poster...

I mean his logo...

0 votes

LOL..........!!!!!!!!!!

answered by Mega Star (225k points)
+1

Zero substance in the trailer to LOL about. Move along.

Yes it is, first trailer was way better, this one's bit messy, although you can say that this is sneak peak while previous one was pure trailer, but still..!!

Well even in BvS time dc had released a damn good trailer first, then a not so good one later. They are probably managing expectations lol. This one was like "Hey don't expect that much now...We are only trying to be marvel here"

Related questions

+6 votes
5 answers 233 views
+3 votes
1 answer 57 views
+3 votes
0 answers 57 views