Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,645 questions

245,879 answers

299,159 comments

396 users

Presenting the trailer of Jab Harry Met Sejal..!!

+6 votes
1,139 views asked Jul 21, 2017 in Movie Discussions by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (202,594 points)
98% Accept Rate

what????

Well motive, as in why is the ring important to Anushka? Why would that have shahrukh? Uske fiancee, family ka chakkar hogga naa motive kaa. Tou motive mein shahrukh nahi hogga.

even an old relationship, well built childhood relationship can make this ring search look authentic....n not jst a non-serious thing added to make Imtiaz Ali travel through Europe.......ANJUMAND type naam tha na JWM mein woh Kareena k lover ka??kitna acha character likha hoa tha woh

It will do well in Metros. It will definitely cross the 100 cr. mark. If music by Pritam had clicked then it would have been another 'Love Aaj Kal'. This time his music has back-fired; was expecting at least 2-3 chartbuster songs.

22 Answers

+7 votes

Best answer

Loved it... Looks like a funny journey. Best part is they haven't revealed much about the story and haven't added so many melodramatic scenes....Thumbs up from my side.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (36,671 points)
selected Jul 31, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD

Thanks jaana.....

Troll karta hu but dil ka saaf hoon... Jo ascha lagta hai wo bol deta hoon.

You really are clean from heart.I knew it already bro! @Tiger

Thanks @sunil...

+5 votes

Yes yes yes! Now I am sure the movie is damn good. They didn't try to exaggerate it. They are stick on their plan. Note my words: this movie will trend better than every SRK movies of past couple of years including CE. I am very happy that the trailer doesn't reveal the most. The previous trailers of his movie were really spoilers. Even if it opens below 20cr it will cross 150cr.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by sunil Production Designer (13,462 points)

I liked it too, especially the ending bits.............what you seek is seeking you.....its got deeper meanings to it.

"Mujme ishq hai ya ishq mein main hun huwa mujhe ehasas re, khel raha hun sath yar ke mein khawobon ki Tass re" just amazing bro!

+5 votes

Well, why have they added a lot of stuff from the teasers itself? Anyways I liked the trailer. Its good. Its a simple story of a tourist and a guide with exotic locations thrown in for good measure.

Liked the ending bits and that reference to looking back.........reminds us of that eternal romance which srk is known for., the ddlj moment. Box office remains to be seen, how much audiences lap it up, since rom coms are on a downward spiral now.

My rating for the trailer- 3.25/5. ( P.S- All of the above is not a troll)

answered Jul 21, 2017 by Intense Producer (114,171 points)

I think they added teasers because they didn't wanted to show much..!!

Plus I like it, keep it simple, don't show much

And yes all those dialogues about "piche mudkar mat dekhna" and "ja ja India ja tab pata chalega"

It is a trailer which I feel is grounded, not too flashy..!!

Ajeeb baat hai tb, most srkians hating it, but i genuinely liked it. Its not great, it is not bad too. Its good.

+5 votes

Average trailer
A lot of mini trails stuff was there which i didn't like
A predictable story but lets see how it is presented
Looks like another rom-com but it has SRK
So box office wise it could suprise

answered Jul 21, 2017 by SSk Production Accountant (24,745 points)
+5 votes

................................ 3/5 .......................................
It's somewhere between something and nothing.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by Criminal Director (134,882 points)

Exactly my point.........its just strictly good.

exact meri feelings ko alfaaz deyay hain Criminal

+5 votes

3/5. I was already sold on it, so the trailer didn't do much to entice me. It won't be able to entice general audience too much, WOM has to be good. Best of luck!

answered Jul 21, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,068 points)

Genuine response, I dont understand why other srkians hating it, not that bad.

maybe some might be feeling nervous about the opening and wanted an incredible trailer to increase buzz...

+5 votes

Liked the trailer....didn't expect anything great since the moment it's announced. Hoping for a good film considering it's platform, standard. Imtiaj Ali at his best. Let's wait and see how janata janardhan take it.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by sihan Editor (87,984 points)
+5 votes

I think those who haven't watch the Mini Trailers will be better judge of the Trailer.

I don't think they were ever supposed to release the Trailer so the emotional part we saw in trailer was sixth and seventh mini trailer minus that kidnapping part.

As far as trailer is concerned it is good.One thing I hated about it is the kidnapping part and I hope it doesn't form the important part of the narrative.

Best thing about movie should be power packed performance by both the lead actors.

3/5.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by karan khan Director (132,223 points)
+4 votes

Frankly speaking the trailer was not that bad but not good either , it's just ok or only giving feeling for a time pass movie rather than special one..
Don't know why the cheap sequence is still shown in trailer even knowing that it's earlier response was not good...
Hoping for them to introduce some more funny or importance characters in trailer but it was strickly struck to Srk - Anushka only...

answered Jul 21, 2017 by deepak_bishty Director (131,006 points)
+4 votes

Disappointed.....1.5/5
Lifetime- 90cr....flop

answered Jul 21, 2017 by Salbajaj Camera Operator (8,904 points)

Jinxing it?

It is a terrible trailer.......

Not pathetic man. Its not a classic but its good. Agar direction accha hai to film chalegi.

+4 votes

Somewhat better thing then teasers and releasing before 15 days of release might be good thing as buzz might be intact even if trailer is not appericiated, although I love Imtiaz kind of movies but still want SRK to do a intense kind of drama movies like. Swades rather then romcoms let's see what imtiaz have got for us , looking at trailer film might just cross raees or may fall very short of it. Don't see it crossing 150 cr unless film have. Something special

answered Jul 21, 2017 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (40,945 points)
+4 votes

I don't say it's a Bad or a Good trailer ..
but it's the weakest trailer of a Srk movie in this decade ..
Didn't thought of watching it for 2nd time that's not the case with his previous films like Raees, Fan, Dilwale etc ....
Strictly for plex audience ....

answered Jul 21, 2017 by Irdwhelp Editor (80,650 points)

u forgot HNY trailer then............

@Baadshah bhai i wrote etc so Hny, CE & others will make out in etc ...

I had seen Hny trailer many times ...

okay..................

+4 votes

Awesome....

Main soch rha tha ki mini trails ke baad kahin trailer mein poori movie na dikha dein.
But they have kept most of the things undercover... That's a good thing.
Family audiences gone love it 150+cr is sure

answered Jul 21, 2017 by rahul7 Set Designer (2,498 points)
+4 votes

I don't like rom coms but I'm definitely sold on the acting of the do lead pair. Hope wom is good atleast.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by thekai100 Unit Manager (34,552 points)
+3 votes

TBH trailer is itself boring, same old stuff. alot of mini-trailer material added in the 1st half esp. tries to be entertaining but fails big time. Disappointed.
generous 1.5/5.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by God Father Production Accountant (21,588 points) 1 flag
+3 votes

Much much much better trailer than TUBELIGHT and jagga jasoos so Atbb business is 100% confirmed now

answered Jul 21, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,529 points)
+3 votes

Finally the trailer is out and it's worth the long wait.Good that they didn't reveal much about the film.SRK and Anushka's chemistry is fantastic.This has potential to surprise at box office.A good rom-com after a long time.Having full faith in Imtiaz.Music also is good.Nice trailer.3.5/5.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by Sanal Star (141,211 points)
+3 votes

Likes vs Dislikes Ratio (Trailer YT)

Dangal 351k vs 31k
Raees 487k vs 51k
Sultan 205k vs 20k
ADHM 64k vs 13k
Fan 180k vs 14k
Dilwale 154k vs 24k
Prdp 110k vs 16k
Tubelight 261k vs 28k
Shivaay 390k vs 17k
Raees Teaser 115k vs 11k
MSD 377k vs 11k(But the reason was very much understood!)
Baahubali2 533k vs 34k

JHMS 118K VS 5K (30hrs)

Isn't it Shocking? Now analyse urself!

Not to forget it was 10th video from the film. 5 mini trails have already consumed around 25mln views!

answered Jul 22, 2017 by Raghib Executive Producer (69,526 points)
edited Jul 22, 2017 by Raghib
+2 votes

Simply the worst trailer for SRK film. looks like bgrade romcom with SRK in it. RIP AND CONDOLENCES.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by lucifer Production Accountant (28,860 points) 1 flag

'worst trailer for SRK film' ......HNY trailer bhool gaye??....us sy to better hai

+2 votes

Didn't liked the trailer at all. Looks like another flop/below average movie for SRK!

answered Jul 21, 2017 by Munna11892 Production Accountant (20,068 points) 1 flag
+2 votes

The stardom alone can't save the movie.Disaster written all over it.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by Sacrifice Production Accountant (29,580 points) 1 flag
0 votes

Anushka :- ye lo shaadi ka card, tum meri shaadi me aaoge na?
SRK :- eeeeeee hmMmmm hmMmmm me nai aaonga.

Then he goes there anyway and get married there exactly like thousands of bollywood movies.

ANOTHER FEATHER IN TALENTLESS INDUSTRY.

If this movie even collects 200 INR, it will be the biggest insult on intelligence of human species.

Absolute pathetic trailer 0 out of 5.

answered Jul 21, 2017 by therock Casting Director (19,825 points) 1 flag

Related questions