Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,425 questions

236,360 answers

285,872 comments

379 users

JHMS trailer to be launched tomorrow in Mumbai.

+3 votes
317 views asked Jul 19 in Announcements by God Father Production Accountant (20,852 points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Good they preponed it from releasing with Dwarf, and will now release trailer tomorrow, imo releasing trailer with Dwarf might had been little bit late, so good decision..!!

answered Jul 19 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,126 points)
selected Jul 22 by God Father

Mano ya naa Mano... This decision is absulotly right. Toilet trailer came 1.5 months ago and created a lot of buzz then... But ab utna buzz nhi raha... So actually JHMS makers are doing correct thing IMO...

1 month to tab bhi theek hota, 14 din pehle Kya hoga..??

Agreed.... Mini trailers ke hutiyappa ke wajaye trailer lana thik tha rls ke 30-35 days pehle...

I said u naa... TEPK has lost its initial buzz... Ab proof dekho http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/592242/tepks-buzz-has-died-down-indicine

+3 votes

SRK fans including me.
SRKians till today without trailer

Pic 2 - SRKians from tomorrow due to JHMS trailer finally coming. Party

answered Jul 19 by iamkhan8970 Producer (106,168 points)

Yeh 4 Srkians ladkiyon mein se aap kaun hai?

@Charlie the one with the best a** ... figure out yourself

Extreme right one ??????

+2 votes

It's good. I don't think the buzz is that low. Most of the people are aware. I don't want extra hype to be built and fall flat. Only awareness will be enough if the movie turns out to be good. Anyway the trailer will seem just ok cos its genre is romance.

answered Jul 19 by sunil Production Designer (13,380 points)
+1 vote

finally!!! 2 weeks to release.

answered Jul 19 by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,608 points)
+1 vote

Thank God.Am very happy and excited now.Good that they didn't release any mini trails further.Waiting eagerly for tommorow.Hope it increases the buzz very much.

answered Jul 19 by Sanal Director (138,688 points)
+1 vote

.....................................Better late than never...............................................

answered Jul 19 by Intense Cinematographer (97,603 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
8 answers 402 views
402 views asked Jul 15 in Movie Discussions by sunil Production Designer (13,380 points)
+3 votes
7 answers 306 views
+3 votes
3 answers 299 views